Seller doesn't reply after 45 days

I bought and paid by paypall an antenna from on june 13 2013.

I sent a message on July 24 saying that it's been 41 days and didn't receive my item because they said it would take about 20 days. They replied on the 25th asking if I wanted a refund or send another one. I replied the same day asking to send another one at my business adress. They even confirmed the new adress on the 26.

On august 24, I asked if they had a tracking number for the new antenna that they sent. And the answer I got is this:

How do I verify if they really made a claim for my item because  now that it's been more than 45 days, they don't reply to my messages anymore. It's only $27.70 but it's not about money, it's about honesty.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller doesn't reply after 45 days

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to check to see if they filed an insurance claim or even bought insurance. If you paid with a credit card through Paypal you can make a claim through your cc company.  I realize that it isn't so much about the money but I can't think of any other option.

In the future, it is probably a good idea to get a refund when an item doesn't arrive rather than having the seller send a replacement. That way, you are less likely to exceed the 45 day ebay/paypal window for making a claim.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply