Seller has had a massive increase in negative votes (28 in 30 days).

Does anyone have any experience with this seller? I am concerned that the products I ordered will not be as described and am having no success in direct communication with the seller. I opened up a case with PayPal as I am concerned. 

Love any feedback because the seller went private and removed all listings. The seller also had other IDs that show they've represented themselves as based in the US and then China.

I'm suspicious.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

item number ?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

because the seller went private and removed all listings

When a member makes his feedback private, he is no longer allowed to sell.

Red flags all over this.

I would suggest opening an Item Not Received dispute as soon as possible. Unless the seller can prove delivery you will be refunded, If the seller does not refund you himself, Paypal will and go after him for the money.

PP and eBay don't like to do this and it should help further in shutting him down.

If the item does arrive after you have been refunded, you can refuse it or pay for it again through PP's Send Money. Ethically, you can't have both the item and the money.

BTW, since we are not allowed to 'name and shame' other members, I expect the mods will soon either edit or shut down this thread.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I think licking stamps from the 80's  and earlier taste horrible ... Some on here knows what I am talking about LOL

Thanks again 😉

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the issue regarding naming the seller. I wouldn't have done it had of known.

I'll open up a Item Not Received  claim and follow protocol. 

I would pay if the item arrives however we are outside of the delivery date. I may negotiate another price in consideration however I will pay at least 60% of the price or ask if they'll accept to pay for the product to be returned.

Thanks

~S

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hey Derek-- Don't you have kids ? And a dog? No problem!! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 6
latest reply