Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

WEBSTORE

I DONT KNOW HOW TO START AND OPEN A WEBSTORE THAT I WAS ASKED BY EBAY TO DO FOR FIVE DOLLARS A MONTH THAT I WOULD LIKE

Item not received and GSP program

I'm hoping someone can provide some advice over a difficult transaction dispute. I purchased an item shipped from Florida to Canada (Hamilton, ON) a short time ago. Payment for the item and Pitney Bowes for the shipping and customs (GSP) was through ...

modification title

Is it possible to modify (me, its to add one more word to precise the research) the title of an item put on sale, even if there been a bid on it?

Is this feedback solicitation?

I am a buyer and saw this written in the seller's listing. I will copy and paste it below. I won't buy from the seller now that I have seen this in their listing because I personally feel this is shawdy. In any case, I would still like to know is thi...

Shipping & Requesting total

I won several items from auctions. Because I live in Canada, when I go to pay, it says that I need to request total from seller in order to add the shipping fees. I got no answer from any of the sellers. What do I do?

Emailing ebay

I'd like to know why it is so difficult to send a email to ebay? There is no option under "contact us" that I can find, and I find similar complaints under the discussion board. I am having difficulty with an ebay seller, and because of a silly 45 da...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Is this a listing violation?

I came across this while searching through the cell phone listings. Item location shows as BC, but when you read the fine print near the bottom of the listing, it shows that this item, and many others I assume, ship from Hong Kong. 380663802318 Perso...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not received the item

Hi I brought the item number 390585609267 since on June 14th ,2013 but until now I still not received the products . I often communicate with Seller and push them sent the goods but they try to approach my wait without foreseen when will sent the pro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment

Sir,can I  use ATM  card for  any payment

How to resolve my attempt to pay for my first item after PayPal advised acc't inactive.

I attempted to pay for my first item purchase only to be advised by PayPal that the seller's account was inactive and that I could not proceed with payment. They suggested I contact ebay to ensure that my reputation on ebay was not effected.

about 11.5 USD refund

i don't find the refund of 11.5 USD , since july12 , ni in the bank account nor in my paypal balance

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mode of payment

In linking the personal bank account which is then set as the default mode of payment it is certainly Paypal's first and most advantageous choice. In paying with a credit card there is a charge by the credit company 2-3% of the transaction. Why is th...

seller fraud refuses to sell

I am a new ebay user and I was not dishonest or my friend, but I recieved this message from another ebay seller... My friend COULD NOT locate any information about unpaid items for that length of time. My friend was NOT dishonest. All my friend saw o...

eBay account

I am not sure if I should get a new eBay account if I have an online store. Can someone answer this for me please? Thank you,Carol.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay toolbar

HiPrev iously eBay had a toolbar which for example would display on the screen that you had just sold an item there was a question from a members the item was paid for ,etc..This was years past but I cannot think of any reason to get rid of this tool...

Seller listed item as shipping via USPS, but sent FedEx.

Seller listed item as shipping via USPS, but sent FedEx. I specifically chose this listing to avoid FedEx/UPS Brokerage fees, Brokerage fee taxes, and the other garbage they charge. How can I fix this now that the item was already sent? Brokerage cal...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.