Seller has nothing for sale...but I see feedback that indicates they are selling...

About a year ago a seller that I purchased some items from in a hassle free transaction, suddenly stopped listing items for sale.

Recently I visited their page, and I can see feedback left that indicates that they are selling items, in fact they never stopped. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Seller has nothing for sale...but I see feedback that indicates they are selling...

Try logging in on ebay.com and see. Could be they only ship to the USA so it won't ahow listings on ebay.ca
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for taking the time to reply toby_le_pue.

I went in through ebay.com, still lists nothing.

Maybe they only list to certain people?

Will fire them a message if I don't get any results here.

Thanks again,

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

They have blocked you from buying from them.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

... or they have their store on "vacation" with listings not visible.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@spendmoneyhere2014 wrote:

They have blocked you from buying from them.

Blocking someone from purchasing an item does NOT block a buyer from seeing the listings.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I purchased perfume from a seller. She shipped the item and I was waiting for it to arrive when I got an e-mail from eBay saying that my requested refund had gone through.

I did not request a refund. I wanted the perfume.

Turns out the seller was using GSP and they do not ship perfume to Canada from the United States. I told the seller that I did not initiate a refund but I think she thought I did for some reason.

This seller chooses to use GSP so I left her a neutral feedback saying I was disappointed that I did not receive my perfume. Then all of a sudden I cannot see any of her items for sale and I know for a fact that she does have items for sale.

So, if you go to my feedback that I have left for others and check I'm sure you will see she still has items for sale. She has blocked me.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

"She has blocked me."

That may be so but it has nothing to do with the fact you do not see her items for sale.  She simply does not have any listing currently on eBay available to Canada. 

She has only one listing on eBay.com available for USA only (not visible on eBay.ca)

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

She took my advice then. I told her if she wanted to use GSP then don't show listings to Canada as we can't get the product anyway.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

GSP has nothing to do with perfume not being sent in the mail. It is considered hazardous goods and is not to be shipped in the mail.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I know that now. That is why I told her to remove her listings from Canada. How can she sell something to me that cannot be shipped here?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
The perfume from USA is NOT allowed to be shipped to Canada at any time. I did bought one from USA last year and got a letter from a Custom Border in Vancouver infroming me that they destroyed it and that it is not allowed. I wish they have just returned it to seller so I get the refund and I am out of $$ and refund at the same time. It is okay for empty bottles but not with bottle with perfume inside. I had 4 packages with perfume with liquid inside and they passed by okay expect the last one. With GSP, I am sure it is the same as Custom Border. So you need to tell your seller that they shouldn't ship them with GSP.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply