Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Links policy and link to photos in message

Need help: potential buyer asked ( through eBay message system) about link to photos showing all possible color and decor options. This is more than 5 photos allowed as attachments. May I give him a link to my own website (no selling there, informati...

Never understood people who do not ship to PO Boxes

Come across a few dozen times all I do is remove the PO from my paypal address and buy it .. They ship the item it arrives and everyone is happy and seller never even knew they were shipping to a PO box ... I even checked out a big online company tha...

I cant sign in

I have been trying for the past hour to sign in using my user name and password and it kept telling me it was incorrect. Suddenly now, it finally allowed me to get in. What is wrong? Why did it do that?

How to log off ebay?

Right, since my return to Ebay they have managed to screw everything up even more, can someone please help me log off Ebay........... I can't find the log out button anywhere and it's driving me insane.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Although small I wish ebay would fix these things and they drive me nuts

When I list or revise bulk I always get these messages Listings on eBay.com in this category are subject a maximum ShippingServiceCostShippingServiceCost Capped on eBay.com. I charge the cheapest method available and never overcharge so why do I have...

Oh that's fresh - Paypal shipping not working again.

I have had it with this service! Almost every time I use Paypal I get a stupid message telling me I selected the wrong service type for the dimensions entered - problem is that the dimensions I use are well within the limits. I get this message so of...

Why is E-Bay U.S. setting such high shipping costs. They are really over-priced.

The shipping from the U.S. is cost prohibitive. I am now buying through other countries that ship with lower shipping costs and receive items faster. How can sending a small ring in a packet cost more than the ring itself? Does anyone else find this ...

Resolved! Where disappeared shopping cart from right corner of my page?

When I was viewing items on eBay, there was an option "ADD TO CART" and items been stored in shopping cart. Later I could decidedo I want to pay for it now or move the item into category "SAVE FOR LATER'. I had there important for me items that I wan...

Resolved! How to handle customers with difficult request

Recently, I have several customers with difficult request. I would like to hear expertise's suggestions. First one. He bought only one digital chart from us and then ask us send totally 7 charts to him for free. Second one, he bought digital charts (...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

I did not receive my item, so the seller offered to send it again. It is past 45 days and nothing!

I ordered my item beginning of September. It said it would arrive in 10-30 days. After 30 days, I contacted the seller who readily agreed to ship it again.. Which would also take 10-30 days. I never received the item, and there was no tracking number...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales WAY lower than expected. No idea why!

I have over 500 items listed and sales have been much lower than expected for the past 3 months, averaging about 3 items a day. Can someone please help me understand why or what I could do to improve sales. Could it be prices, description, inventory,...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am from Canada, it seams the USA has started a trade war with Canada. Shipping Costs Joke.

Shipping costs for small items have gone stupid. I know there is a trade war going on with CHINA .. they give me FREE shipping The USA .. get this .. I used to sell canes ..Shipping an cane from CANADA to TX in the USA .. 15 Dollars I just put a bid ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

My Love/Hate Relationship with Kijiji Sellers

I think I've stated this fact before but when buying off of Kijiji my "fail" rate on deals is 75%. Now I don't mean that 75% fall through but that a significant amount of them are "not as described or agreed upon", once I've shown up to buy them. Thi...

a quick question about GSP

May be a silly question but was wondering if the GSP only applies to Canada or does it also work for other countries? If someone from England or Australia buy something from one in the US are they also subject to duty taxes etc. if seller uses GSP. J...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

extra shipping cost

Can a seller invoice me additional shipping charges? When I bid on the item, I understood the shipping to be a certain amount as advertised. I received a message stating the item was shipped, but the seller stated the shipping was twice what was adve...

Resolved! Mens Trousers Sizes

Why are search options for men's trousers no longer showing a waist size ? Instead they are showing a "Bottom Size" ? Is this some new Yuppie word for waist size? I wouldn't think so seeing as the waist is at the top of the trousers not the bottom. C...

bottoms.jpg
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can eBay look on my PayPal transactions?

Hi, I have huge problem with buyer. He bought from me a game worth $374, he didnt complete checkout, marked payment as sent and nothing. I opened Unpaid item case and received final value fee credit. Few days later he opened Item not received case an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do shipping cost work from United States to Canada?

Trying to buy a computer processor and was wondering how the shipping costs work, it don't give me the total in Canadian dollars and it also states about customs, just wondering if anyone had any trouble with getting stuff like this to Canada.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

import charges and shipping and handling

hello just curious what a buyer has to pay both import charges and shipping and handling on items that could be easily marked as gifts. I have always paid shipping on items now it seems another charge labelled "import" has surfaced and the buyer has ...

BUYERS - PLEEZE DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

I realize some buyers don't read the Boards until they have a problem, which is NOT a problem - many of them do not make sense at all and very hard to understand. So many people might not see this but DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you purchase anything, on...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Blocked From Bidding

Hi, just wondering about some sellers. I had bought two different transactions on sports hobby boxes from this one particular seller in the past. I then won another baseball hobby box in July. After I had won the bid I asked if he had anymore of the ...

Technical issues with shipping policy when trying to relist. Called Ebay four times with no success

I have been trying for ten days to relist an item that didn't sell. I keep getting a message saying that I need to select a shipping policy (been there, done that), I've been on the phone with four different Ebay employees and none of them can figure...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.