Seller is away!

Hello fellow eBayers!  I was just curious as to what a buyer should do when a purchase has been made from a seller in China, yeah I know!  I'm taking my chances but no more Global Shipping for me!  Anyhow, it has been 37 days since the purchase date and I just messaged them to make contact about the situation and apparently there are some kind of holidays going on over there and the seller, business and all are away until October 5.  I am just getting automated messages.  They will not be back in business for another 9 days but I have only 7 days before my 45 days to file a not received item dispute is up.  Should I proceed to file a dispute after day 40?  I received an item from China today which took exactly 2 weeks.  Some times the mail system surprises you!!  Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller is away!

File the Item Not Received dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, PP will refund you and go after him for the money.

If the item arrives after that you can repay the refund to the seller using PP's Send Money service. If you do this, be sure to include the original transaction numbers in the text box.

You have 60 days to leave feedback. Take your time on that.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply