Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Hi I had a Emergency brain tumor operation and could not make the paiements of my products that i put a bid on my accounts.

I have lost the ability to use my account. Cannot make any purchases all transaction recoked. I am really sad about this. I never ever missed a paiement before. I am dearly sorry. I had a brain tumor sugery and when i finaly got a little better came ...

I've moved fr. the UK to Canada & would like to continue selling & buying on ebay. Will this be a problem if I keep my UK paypal account?

I want to continue to sell and buy on ebay but my verified address is still my UK address as that's the one that is registered to my UK details. Want to keep my UK paypal account just for simplicity's sake. Thanks for any tips.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I change my shipping address ?

I won an item was quoted two shipping rates. As I live in Canada but want the item shipped to a U.S. address can't seem to get the correct shipping charge on my invoice. HELP !!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking info discrepancy

Hello, when I go into my US tracking summary 12 month data I see that I have 67.24% but only 59.48% is within my one day handling time. Does the US count Saturdays as a business day? If so I'm going to have to start printing my labels on Saturday for...

Winning bidder is in EU, but I stated in the auction that I can't ship the item there.

The winner is in Germany. Due to European Union import restrictions, unsealed cosmetics (such as nail polish" cannot be shipped to EU-member countries. I stated this fact TWICE in my auction. I use INKFROG and cannot tweek my listings to block bidder...

If a title is different than the description in a listing, which is correct? eg. Title says 100 feathers, description says 50 feathers.

I purchased an item and the listing title says "20 - 5 Feather Bundles Hair Extensions 7"-12" 100 Feathers Total Whiting Grizzly". However, the description says "10 - 5 Feather Bundles Hair Extensions 7"-12" 50 Feathers Total Whiting Grizzly". The se...

Original buyer can leave feedback after someone else accepted second chance offer

To make a long story short some idiot put a super high bid on an item because he thought I would sell it to him for a much lower price (there was some communication issues there apparently). Anyways he won the auction using his friend's account and t...

Resolved! changing prices!

Hello everyone! I am a collector of japanese geisha dolls. I have purchased these dolls from sellers in Japan, China, Australia and the United States. I have never been able to purchase one in Canada because no one sells them in Canada. Recently some...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

John Deer Record: Hi there: - I have a John Deer record from the 1970's called " The Great Canadian Farmer " and features Tom Gallant?

John Deer Record:Hi there: - I have a John Deer record from the 1970's called " The Great Canadian Farmer " and features Tom Gallant. C: 1975 written by Ralph Harrison Does anyone know anything about it? Is it Valuable? Where a lot of them made? Was ...

Resolved! Problems Shipping Posters

Hello People, would like some input on shipping posters. I have huge boxes of extremely large posters to list and have listed a few over the years but find that even though I specify "do NOT pay the automatic invoice if you want it mailed in a tube- ...

Seller ships outside the U.S to canada but doesnt accept a canadian paypal?

I committed to buy on item that ships to U.S and Canada but when I went to buy on paypal, it said he doesnt accept non-us paypals. How is it acceptable for a seller to be able to do this? I heard if a committed buy item is canceled the buyer can get ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.