Selling on ".com"

Anyone sell on ebay.com? They changed the look of the sellers "all selling" area in "my eBay" and I used to use the "view order details to print off my invoices, and I cannot find that feature anymore. Any way of reverting back to the "old" all selling view that you know of? Or where I can find the "view order details" now?

It only gives the option to use "view sales record" or "print shipping labels or invoices", both of which are too detailed and use way too much ink.

Why can't eBay leave well enough alone? Their changes are becoming absolutely redundant and ludicrous, and most times less user friendly.

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers,

AXE

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Selling on ".com"

I list and sell on ebay.COM almost exclusively and use Selling Manager Pro which is also changing for the sake of changing.  That's how hundreds of employees at eBay.com in San Jose justify their jobs and nobody in management really cares about sellers who have to adapt once again.

Just a total waste of unproductive time.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Selling on ".com"

Hi! I also sell only on .COM

I noticed that the home page changed, so I changed my ebay to default to all selling (under general settings). The view order details still is in my drop down list (under more actions) for me at least; maybe I misunderstood what you weren't seeing?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Selling on ".com"

Another way to get to order details....

If there was only 1 item listed you can go directly to the item and then click on order details. But if more than 1 was listed you would have to go to the item, click on amount sold on the right side and then you can get to order details by clicking on 'more actions' to the right of the buyers name.  Lots of clicks.

I agree that they need to leave things alone. It's frustrating to have to constantly figure out new ways to do things.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Selling on ".com"

If there was only 1 item listed you can go directly to the item and then click on order details.

Correction...That should read if just 1 of that item has sold you can go directly to the item and then click on order details.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Selling on ".com"

Thanks everyone. I did what ricarmic said to do under general settings, and got my normal selling screen back.

eBay needs to stop changing things and devote more time and energy on more useful things. Even the layout of this new board is brutal. A monkey could have done better. (with his eyes closed....with his hands tied behind his back....with....oh well you get the idea) :^O

AXE

Message 6 of 6
latest reply