Selling site not working

moed1
Community Member

Can't get on my selling site.  It has been like that since last night.  What's going on???

Moe

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Selling site not working

If you are referring to the fact that when you try to access your "My eBay All Selling page" that only the very top bits load, I can not tell you why it is happening. I had this pop up last night when I refreshed that page and this morning it is still in this state, clearing the cache and cookies does nothing to help, so I am assuming that eBay is messing around with things yet again and has caused this page/feature to glitch-not exactly an uncommon thing on this site.

I have been working around this by going directly to the individual pages through the links at the left, "Active" "Sold", etc. and these pages still seem to be functioning as they should-though with eBay this could change at a moments notice, so I can not say they will not be equally blinked at any second.

~best regards

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Selling site not working

hi

i have the same, sometimes it works.

and suddentley, it's not working.

i hope its over soon.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Selling site not working

If you are referring to the fact that when you try to access your "My eBay All Selling page" that only the very top bits load, I can not tell you why it is happening. I had this pop up last night when I refreshed that page and this morning it is still in this state, clearing the cache and cookies does nothing to help, so I am assuming that eBay is messing around with things yet again and has caused this page/feature to glitch-not exactly an uncommon thing on this site.

I have been working around this by going directly to the individual pages through the links at the left, "Active" "Sold", etc. and these pages still seem to be functioning as they should-though with eBay this could change at a moments notice, so I can not say they will not be equally blinked at any second.

~best regards
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Selling site not working

You can see it on ebay.com but you can't relist or send invoices from there. Mine is fixed now

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Selling site not working

I'm having trouble with My eBay lists.

The pictures are not showing and I can dot remove listings from my ended list??

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Selling site not working

None of the drop down menus are working 😞

Message 6 of 6
latest reply