Serious address bug for ebay paypal payment

sunnyvoip
Community Member

If your the address on your paypal payment has 2nd line (i.e 123 road name, Apt 456), the 2nd line "apt 456" is missing in your Paypal payment details now. You can still see the "apt 456" in your ebay order details. If you use your paypal payment details to process order, your package will be returned to you because of "incomplete address".

Hope ebay&paypal can fixe it ASAP. From the past experience, it may take a few months to do a simple fix. So I post it here and let everybody know.

latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi! I may not be looking at the same things as you but there are often differences between the address that shows on the "item sold" email (which I think is the same address as the order details) and the "payment received" address in the PAYPAL payment. I've always assumed this is because the item sold address is the address the person has set up with their eBay id and the payment received address is the address they put in their PAYPAL id. If the buyer put in different addresses (ie forgot to put their apt number in their paypal address) if will be different. Often I see US folks putting their shorter zip code in one or the other addresses. So the short version is that I think that your buyer forgot to put their APT number in their paypal address..... 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The same thing has happened to me three times in the last week.  The apartment number is missing from the PayPal address, but appears in the eBay address.  All other information is the same.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the apartment number is missing, or the address is incomplete when your print out the label, write in the missing information with a pen.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply