Shipping Suppliers in Toronto - Need Some Help! Please!

rewelu
Community Member
Hi,

I am new to the message boards. Could you please give me a supplier's name as I live in Toronto and plan to be mailing a lot of products in the next month or two (I'm expanding!). I need very low cost boxes and padded envelopes.

Could you please forward the name of your supplier or at least give me tips on how to find suppliers.

Thanks,

Hendre
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Shipping Suppliers in Toronto - Need Some Help! Please!

deltone
Community Member
Check your email Hendre.
Message 2 of 33
latest reply

rewelu
Community Member
Thanks a lot Deb! They have great prices on padded mailers. I currently buy mine at Staples. This will definitely help!
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
Open a USPS account for FREE and order Priority Box in all sizes for FREE........ Have them sent to Canada for FREE
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

off_to_uni
Community Member
"Open a USPS account for FREE and order Priority Box in all sizes for FREE........ Have them sent to Canada for FREE"

Has anyone used these boxes in conjunction with Canada Post? I am just wondering how odd it would look shipping with them through Canada Post.
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Hi Deb

Can you share that with me too?

Ann
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Check your email Ann.

This place gives free shipping if you order at least $75 worth of product. They ship the next day, if you order before 5 PM and I've never had a problem with them. GOOD LUCK
deb
Message 7 of 33
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
are you sure we can Open a USPS account for FREE and order Priority Box in all sizes for FREE........ Have them sent to Canada for FREE ?? Don't they audit Canadian orders? Thanks.
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
I have 1700 boxes sitting from the USPS sitting in our office . They also include free packign tape
Auction Drop N Ship

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

imagination_lighted
Community Member
Hi Deltone, 🙂 I also buy my bubble/padded envelopes from Staples, if it isn't too much of a pain, would you mind sending me an email as well.
Jenny
Message 10 of 33
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Jenny, check your email!! 🐵

deb
Message 11 of 33
latest reply

off_to_uni
Community Member
Deb,

You could send me an email too 🙂

I always like to compare prices and services.

Cheers,

James
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

off_to_uni
Community Member
"I have 1700 boxes sitting from the USPS sitting in our office . They also include free packign tape"

Hope you don't mind a few questions 🙂

Have you ever used them with Canada Post?

Is it possible to reverse the outside with the U.S.P.S. information into the inside... turn them inside out?
Message 13 of 33
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
James, check your email!!
deb
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
As far as turning them inside out, I would HIGHLY recommend that you don't. There are stories about how sellers have done that and buyers have left negatives and other stories about how buyers have been left with "postage due" and charged the amount the priority shipping would have cost as these boxes are only supposed to be used for their intended purpose.

In the past, I admit that I would go to USPS when I was in the US and would get a pile of the boxes, and do just that, and luckily I never had any bad luck with it. That was before people became more informed about such things and believe me there are MANY people who consider this theft and they'll neg you until the sun don't shine. Just check out the Packaging and Shipping forum here on ebay. I myself would NEVER do it anymore as it's just not worth it. That's just my opinion though.
Message 15 of 33
latest reply

greengrapegirl
Community Member
I'm a newbie to this board too. Hi all.. GreenGrapeGirl here. (Cindy in real life)

Deltone - I'd sooo appreciate it if you could drop me your lead for well-priced shipping supplies in the Toronto area.

The best I've been able to do is Staples - and they're bleeding me dry for bubble mailers.

Thanks!
Message 16 of 33
latest reply

off_to_uni
Community Member
Thanks Deb for the link and for sharing your experience with the U.S.P.S. boxes 😉
Message 17 of 33
latest reply

rye-high_sportz
Community Member
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this board.

Does anyone know the link to opening a USPS account?

Deltone - I'd appreciate it if you could drop me your lead for well-priced shipping supplies in the Toronto area. The best I've been able to do is Business Depot.

Thanks,
Nick
Message 18 of 33
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
Why would you need too turn them inside out if you are shipping across Canada . There is no need to do this, a box is a box is a box .

Deltone what yoiu are speaking about . Is when American's use Free Priority boxes and ship them to there American customers shipping them ground service . American's have in the past turned the boxes inside out . The postal service does not like this...and has charged the receiver for it

However I can confirm that Canada Post a seperate postal service from Another country does not get involved in American Postal Service Tifs..

Canada Post see's it as a box ...just a box .

Todd
Auction Drop N Ship

Message 19 of 33
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Todd, I suppose if they're just being sent within Canada there can't be any problems with Canada Post, but I would bet a dollar to a donut (or however that expression goes) that there will be some buyer who will give a neg, just for the very fact that one of those boxes is used. Some buyers seem to be itching to leave a negative.

What I don't understand is how come USPS will actually send those boxes to Canada when they can't be used for their intended purpose, to mail from Canada to the US. Makes no sense!! Anyhow, I guess a person might want to chance using the boxes but the way I've been catching stupid, undeserved negatives of late, I myself would never try that. Truth is though, I have so many good, clean boxes here that I'm giving them away. If it wasn't so darn expensive to ship, I'd be willing to send them to some of you but it probably isn't worth it for anyone.

I'll go send that link to ya'll who asked. It's too bad I can't post it on here.......Maybe I can but I'm not sure so I won't take a chance. Check your email Cindy and Nick.

Your welcome James!!
Message 20 of 33
latest reply