Shipping chandelier from Canada to USA in 2 boxes due to size/weight. How do I print 2 labels?

How do I print 2 valid labels for 1 sale?  I have to send a LARGE chandelier frame (it does not come apart) in 1 box and the rest in a second box since the total weight exceeds Canada Post size/weight limits - and I wouldn't be able to lift the BIG box even if it didn't ;).  Don't really care if they have different Canada Post tracking numbers.  I've used Paypal shipnow in the past, but last time I tried, it seems to have been removed.  I'm hoping my only option is NOT to go to the post office and deal with them directly.... 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shipping chandelier from Canada to USA in 2 boxes due to size/weight. How do I print 2 labels?

I think it is as straightforward as going to paypal shipping, finding the payment and shipping it from there, entering the dimensions for the first box like you would normally and, paying for it etc and then going back to that same transaction in your paypal account to select 'ship another' at the bottom of the page on the 'classic' view and then doing it all over again for the second box. It won't void the original label that I'm aware and your buyer should get notices from paypal about both items shipping. They will be two different labels with two different tracking numbers and two separate payments for postage from you. 

How to add both tracking numbers to your ebay sales data is another matter on which I am less certain. I seem to recall reading somewhere that ebay was working on way to easily do this but your best bet may be simply to send the buyer a message with both tracking numbers noted. I mean, make certain that you keep record of them both. 

Let us know if you run into any hurdles so that we may answer your question better in the future, okay? If you think of it. 

p.s. Paypal Shipnow is gone. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think it is as straightforward as going to paypal shipping, finding the payment and shipping it from there, entering the dimensions for the first box like you would normally and, paying for it etc and then going back to that same transaction in your paypal account to select 'ship another' at the bottom of the page on the 'classic' view and then doing it all over again for the second box. It won't void the original label that I'm aware and your buyer should get notices from paypal about both items shipping. They will be two different labels with two different tracking numbers and two separate payments for postage from you. 

How to add both tracking numbers to your ebay sales data is another matter on which I am less certain. I seem to recall reading somewhere that ebay was working on way to easily do this but your best bet may be simply to send the buyer a message with both tracking numbers noted. I mean, make certain that you keep record of them both. 

Let us know if you run into any hurdles so that we may answer your question better in the future, okay? If you think of it. 

p.s. Paypal Shipnow is gone. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks so much for the clear and quick response, I really appreciate it! Went to paypal and saw the "ship another" for the first time ;). I have no problem with emailing the client with the 2nd tracking number, not a big deal at all. I will go pack this beast now and will let you know if I run into problem. Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply