Shipping label will not print despite pop-up blocker being turned off

hforder
Community Member

I can't get my shipping label (Canada Post) to print. The pop-up blocker on my browser is turned off and I even disabled an ad blocker.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are not alone. Canada Post is tinkering with their labels and there have been multiple reports of errors by users like ebay sellers. This is one thread. If you read though them all, you may find hints for workarounds. 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Can-t-print-Canada-post-label/m-p/337334#U337334

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@hforder wrote:

I can't get my shipping label (Canada Post) to print. The pop-up blocker on my browser is turned off and I even disabled an ad blocker.

Are you printing via the PayPal (powered by Pitney Bowes) website?

Or are you talking about the Canada Post website?

PayPal currently has issues -- from my viewpoint it looks like a new/different plug-in(s) is required to properly view and print the label. So works for those who have the required plug-in and fails for those without.

Canada Post EST Online still gives me the usual PDF label document which I print from my PDF viewer.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I cant get my labels to print either and its been this way since May 6. Never had any problems before.

Anybody know when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

And as has been mentioned elsewhere, the item details for Customs are rendering incorrectly for packages being exported. I have reported this to Canada Post. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply