Shipping to Greece

Good morning. Two questions. Someone has asked about shipping costs to Greece. I have not listed Greece as a country I ship to but I might.  Item will be valued about $75 or more. What is your experience in shipping airmail (untracked and uninsured to Greece). Also, can the feedback of the potential buyer from Greece be found from the ID in his email question. Thanks.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Shipping to Greece

I can always see the feedbacks of potential buyers pressing the number in brackets beside his/her ID.

I shipped books few times to Greece and did not experience any problems.

Nobody can say that buyers from Greece are frequent because the country is relatively small and the financial situation there is very bad now.

I would make my decision on the base of potential buyer's feedbacks, you should be able to access it.

Good luck! 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

Thanks for suggestion but there is no bracket besides name. Only his ID name is shown at head of email. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

Do an "advanced search" inserting the user name in the box for seller or buyer:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ebayadvsearch/?rt=nc

That will give you access to feedback rating ---> feedback page

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

WOW!! It worked!! Another new useful tool for future use. What  a helpful person you are. Thanks.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

Never had a problem shipping to Greece.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

@bb_cool_stuff wrote:

Never had a problem shipping to Greece.

Me either. Of course I have had only a couple of buyers from there.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

Never had a problem.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

Greece is one of my favourite places to ship, the (record) buyers have always been great and the postal service is about the best in all of Europe. Over 100 order shipped there since 2008.

Seriously, a few years back (2009) when there was rioting in the streets of Athens my packages were getting delivered just a few blocks away from the chaos.

The delivery times are consistently superior to any place other than perhaps the UK.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Shipping to Greece

What with all these good comments, I hope I get the opportunity to ship to the potential buyer from Greece. Thanks to all for support.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply