Shipping !

I did not receive the item I paid within the 30 days period . I contacted them and replied that teashop 2012 will sent me new one. Waited for another 30 days and still no item ! I sent a message and replied out of office up to Feb.02,2017.. Again I sent a message to them on Feb.O4. Until now they do not reply! Try to go to your guaranteed refund but the 30 days lapsed ! Now where can I get helped regarding my refund ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping !

@herminisembran-0 wrote:

I did not receive the item I paid within the 30 days period . I contacted them and replied that [they] will sent me new one. Waited for another 30 days and still no item ! I sent a message and replied out of office up to Feb.02,2017.. Again I sent a message to them on Feb.O4. Until now they do not reply! Try to go to your guaranteed refund but the 30 days lapsed ! Now where can I get helped regarding my refund ?

On eBay a buyer has 30 days after that LAST estimated delivery date to file a claim.  I take it this has come and gone long ago.  

(If you go to the bottom of the page and click on RESOLUTION CENTER, is the item there?)

If you have a PayPal account you have 180 days from when you PAID to file a claim using their resolution center.  Use the drop down menu under TOOLS

If you paid by credit card only the you have to call the customer service number on your card statement and tell them you need to do a chargeback for a not received item.  

For future reference, 

Make a note of when your claim period expires.  Mark it on the calendar, use the "add note" option in your Purchase History, or both.  Do not let the claim date pass.  

When you contact the seller, do not accept a promised replacement.  They are not usually sent.  When you buy cheap from China there is no tracking and these items can take months to arrive.  Sellers promise replacements knowing eventually the first item will show up.  

Do not get into an extended to-and-fro with the seller. 

If you are going to go through with a claim, always click that you want a REFUND.  The seller has a few days to respond, and if they don't or they delay you or do anything other than issue a refund, just get eBay to step in and solve it for you.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shipping !

Sellers promise replacements knowing eventually the first item will show up.  

I'm more cynical than vivian

I believe that a promise of a replacement is a strong indication that nothing was ever sent and possibly never existed.

Paypal's Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

You need the PP transaction number.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller, which you have already done, so just escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping !

Given that the 30-day MoneyBack ebay guarantee has passed, go to paypal's Resolution Centre to open a claim.

Or if you used a credit card, call the credit card provider.

Don't ever accept an Offer of Replacement unless the seller can get it to you with tracking within a week to 10 days, or it's a seller with whom you have a great business relationship already from past transactions. As you have learned that offer to replace is often (although not always) merely a stall tactic designed to make the ebay MoneyBack Guarantee time-out.

I will however note that there are legitimate delays with items being shipped via lettermail from China while Canadian Customs searches for illegal drugs in all parcels and packets. This is still not your problem as a buyer. You can repay the seller via paypal directly if the goods overdo arrive. Chances are that they won't. B ut if they do, the honest thing would be to resend payment since the goods were honestly sent to you. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply