Should I be conserned about this item?

Hey guys, I was wondering if I should be conserned with the item I just bought:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251334211116?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I assume I'm buying a console because the title, pic and description says that but what throws me off is the lack of sellers rating and the strange part that says "all only box". My friend just told me about the xbox scams where they only send you the box so I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Should I be conserned about this item?

The description reads: "xbox 360 slim 320 g with 21 games + 2 controllers + mic all only box"

If you are not 100% sure, why don't you call the seller if you speak French.  The listing was loaded on the ebay-ca-french system and the seller lives in Quebec QC.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

problem is I dont speak French and I've sent a message to the seller but havent heard back yet. I didn't see the bottom, I was just going off by the heading and the description. I dont want a bunch of boxes come delivery on my front door lol

Think ebay would help me out if that was the case?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are protected by eBay/PayPal policies if you paid through PayPal, more so if you paid with a credit card through PayPal.

At this time, there is no real reason to worry.  Wait until the parcel arrives and let us know how it worked out.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply