Should I cancel all listings the last day of the month so they dont count as a listing on the 1st?

a.cisn
Community Member

I dont get it,  I am realizing that it is not worth  it to list items around the end of the month,anybody else having to cancel listings on the last day in order to have a fresh start on the 1st day of the month?I have 50 free listings per month .There is this time this year when I had decided to use my leftover free listings around the end of the month(3-4 days before the change of month),so ebay counted them as free listings for that month and when it was the 1st day of the month it also counted them again as a listing for the new month !!!  So i thought it was not fair for 1 listing to count for 2 free listings because of the month switch and what I did last month is cancel all listings that had no bids on the 31st so ebay would not count them as a free listing again on the 1st.

Is this O.K. to do ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Should I cancel all listings the last day of the month so they dont count as a listing on the 1st?

Do you have your listings set up as 30 day listings or as Good Until Cancelled?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My listings are set to last 7 days, i guess they are ''good until cancelled''. But if I list on the last day of the month does ebay count them again as a listing on the first of the month?
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply