Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I get my store categories back in Turbo Lister (in a template)? Update program doesn't work.

I can put my items into eBay's categories, but the option for my own personal store categories is completely gone. I know how to update program to get new categories created on eBay, but this doesn't work. ANY help or ideas would be appreciated. I'm ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with multi-variation in Turbo Lister

I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding how to set up a multiple variation listing. I want to try it with the Magic: The Gathering cards. I must use Toys & Hobbies > Wholesale > Other to even use this feature. How might I create a listing for, ...

Retracting a bid

I need to retract a bid money problem have come up contacted seller and they are ok with this how can I go about the process auction ends in 5 hour

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings without shipping quotes

How can list an item and not include shipping quotes? I used to be able to request potential buyers to contact me for a shipping quote. I was able to give much more accurate shipping information this way. Now, I just have to guess and hope.

Resolved! i have e-mailed seller asking when he will be shipping what i bought he said he did... but on my purchase history he did not even ship it??

Hi im new buyer i have purchased an item paid for but wasnt shipped e-mail seller he said he shipped it out yesturday but on my purchase list its not even shipped out what can i do i have e-mailed him twice everything i bought has been shipped but th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item does not show on my account because it is too old.

I have attempted to open a case for an item not received but I cannot because the transaction is over three months old. When I type in the transaction number no item will appear and the process stalls there with no obvious recourse. This was once a t...

Why is eBay calculating wrong shipping amount?

I just had a number of auctions complete and the shipping amount to anyone outside of NA is off by 7-$10. This is a large amount and since people bid on the item beleiving the quoted shipping amount was correct, I can't really go back and get them to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller asking for more money after auction end

I messaged the seller 4-5 days before auction end to ask if they would ship 1st class to Canada despite the priority shipping cost on the listing. Seller said they'd ship 1st class if I won. I won at a low price (I was the only bidder) the seller now...

Extortion

In a previous thread I asked for help w/a buyer who had told me to bid on an item & she would "figure out" 1st class shipping for a 2 oz. item if I won. She claimed not to know how to do it, so I sent her the link to USPS w/directions I was given her...

What would my total final cost be when purchasing a car?

If I were to have a winning bid of a $1000.00 on a car I wanted. What would be the Total cost of that car landed on my doorstep in Canada? (lets say it was purchased in the US) I imagine that the extra costs beyond that $1000 USD would then be, Ebay ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please define Handling time?

Handling time: Is it the time i ship the package after receiving payment or is it the time it takes from my package to go from my place to the customer place after i received the payment

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping comic books

Hello, I want to ship 2 comic books within canada. Dim. are 28cm x 20cm x 1cm. and weighs .200g. when i go to print label in paypal, they give me a price for parcel only and not letter. am i doing something wrong? please advise me of the cheapest way...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel invoice

Not sure on correct topic. Bought item but when I go to pay it says 'Seller does not ship to PO Box and that is all I have. Seller does not seem to know what to do as they will make an exception and send it to me but doesn't seem to know what to do. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

if a member says an item was damaged and if i don't respond right away and or give them refund they will leave neg feedback is that wrong?

if a member says an item is damaged and if i don't respond right away or give refund they will give me a negative feedback is that manipulation or extortion? I gave them refund right away without seeing it as i felt rushed to do something and didn't ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I have a spending limit? Paypal withdraws directly from my credit card....I really don't need Paypal to tell me when I have spent

This is my only question, after quite a few years I have suddenly become untrustworthy, having my creditcard in your pocket isn't enough, now you want my bank account too ! Perhaps you'd like a DNA sample or a drop of blood as well. Bev

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How come the canadian website for ebay (.ca) doesn't have it's own shopping cart?

Hello, I was wondering why the canadian website for ebay doesn't have it's own shopping cart? I've order once before through the shopping cart but I never realized I was on the American site. Now I want to order from the same seller again but adding ...

holding back funds for weeks on 100% pos. members

Why are you slamming the faces of your top sellers with this garbage of holding funds waiting 3-4 weeks for payment is robbery and think alot of people will be dropping this as it seems to be a grab to use my money for a month no a haapy camper if th...

what is a final value fee credit?

it says i was credited a final valu fee for a unpaid item case, there is nothing in my paypal... the cace is closed now, i dont understand what has happened with this case.

Resolved! Does my current bid increase?

If I place a bid of $1 with a max of $10, and the next person places a $2 bid, does my current bid stay at $1, or move above $2?

Resolved! how do i refund a buyer

Hello,:-D Ok, this is the first after sooooooooo many years. How do I refund a buyer and hope I don't get a neg. feedback. Do I beg forgiveness,lol. After I refund buyer, is that it, finished, caput, :^O Can the buyer say she never received the refun...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where is my item? NEED HELP!

Hi everyone, I need your help today. I bought an item and paid a month ago, but I haven't received it yet. The seller doesn't update the transaction, so I can't see the mark that my item shipped. (I know sometimes sellers don't update any transaction...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.