Should I ship to Brazil?PayPal address is verified but unconfirmed!

hw904
Community Member
This Brazil buyer paid for the CanadaPost XpressPost shipping rate, but his paypal address verified but unconfirmed, should I ship to him or not?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

No one in Brazil can have a confirmed address.

Check the buyers feedback and if you are comfortable then ship.

There is NO seller protection with PayPal with ANYONE outside of the USA, Canada & the UK.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hw904
Community Member
i know his address cannot be confirmed and i've told him i only accept paypal from confirmed address and ask him to pay by western union money transfer, he just ignored my message and go ahead paid thru paypal. This guy has zero feedback.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What's the value of the item?

If your policy is confirmed addresses only you should stick with it or change your policy.

Not knowing the item or value it's hard to make any comment. Personally I ship to just about anyone anywhere but I'm selling low risk widgets even the ones of substantial value.

I've had slow delivery to Brazil but never lost one out of maybe 30+ packages and I've never used Xpresspost to Brazil.

- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ksdunitz
Community Member
I've hipped to Brazil as well as Argentina....very slow but no problems
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

funkywatch_com
Community Member
I have had many problems shipping to Brazil. The items eventually get there, but it takes so much time the buyer will claim their money back through Paypal and there is noting you can do about it.

I now ship with International Xpresspost ONLY when I send something to Brazil and I have had no problems since. It is expensive ($40) so there is a lot less buyers, but I don't lose money anymore.

As well, you should know that you cannot insure anything you ship there for more than $100. That is how much CP trusts the Brazilian Post...

eric
Message 6 of 6
latest reply