Should some of the product need age verification?

fh9fh
Community Member

Should some of the product need to verify the age before selling out? Such as laser pointers.

EBAY and the sellers shall verify the buyers age and a bit of background checkup (if able since all the product getting

better on EBAY!) before actual get to the buyers hands. If the buyers worry about the products being sold out in future time,

they might prepurchase and stock it at EBAY or sellers facilities if provided (fee apply if need!) before they reach the majority

age to acquire. EBAY and sellers shall discuss about these age restrictions.  If this product is for protection and security, I

guess there is noting to worry or afraid of, because it is first come right to you before you would ask for further

assist. It just the matter of age and I said so because the product is buit and it is here and we find way to solve it and adopt

it, do we all agree?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"do we all agree?"

NO.  Most definitely not.

We do not live in a police state nor do we want to.

eBay is a venue where sellers offer their goods for sale and buyers come to buy them.  Rules and policies exist for the protection of everyone BUT you cannot set up a system where everything and everyone is checked.

Parents are responsible for their children actions.  Do not take that responsibility away from them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

We need less government, not more. The more we give away power and responsibility, the less we can have it back in the future.

While I do not believe in everyone for themselves, I do not want checkpoints at every corner "Papers! Papers please!".
Photobucket
Message 3 of 3
latest reply