Sick of Canada Post

So to boot I had issue in november with my local depo and again after xmas 4 parcel dropped of on the 27th were still in the back room today ... Getting hit with INR like crazy ...

non store issue .... Sent x-mas card 2 to Boston... 2 to England... 6 within Ontario .. Boston and England showed in 2 weeks and only 1 withing Canada to date and most within Canada are all within about 900 km from me ..

Call Canada post they say they are having issues... i say no your not my items arrived out of Country within 2 weeks but mother,father and brother all within 100 km still not received what you have is A MAJOR PROBLEM ..

My depo is a small store in the middle of nowhere and ever sense they started sending everything direct to Toronto things are missing all over

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Sick of Canada Post

Also rec'd an INR for an item mailed out on Dec. 27th.

I wonder what the PO gave the buyer as approximate arrival date?

The 27th was a Friday. Depending on p/u time (usually after 5 at Postal Outlets) the item would not move from the terminal until Monday th 30th.

The PO would be closed /short staffed on Wednesday (holiday) as would Customs both here and in the States, if it was being exported.

So really it's been in the mailstream for eight working days, and 13 calendar days.

I wonder if the buyer thinks it has been in the mail for a year, since the calendar changed.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Sick of Canada Post

That makes 2 of us. I just had a Christmas card arrive that was mailed 12/13 from Edmonton to southern Alberta. 26 days and they want to charge even more for that great service. Oh, I forgot they have to charge storage.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply