Sold an item, might have linked the wrong PayPal email. How do I check?

I just sold an item for $750 although it is still awaiting payment. I want to know which email I used when I was setting up the listing.

Is there any way I could get that done?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@fattybearie wrote:

I just sold an item for $750 although it is still awaiting payment. I want to know which email I used when I was setting up the listing.

As far as i know you should be able to log into pay pal and check your personel information,and also log into ebay and confirm you have the same information there as well.for both ,you shouldnt make things so complicated for yourslf,but as far as i know that is all i can advise,there are a lot of sellers with more experiance than me so you may get more responses to help you out on that problemo

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Like. When you click "Sell", and go all the way down. There is that "PayPal email address

Make sure your PayPal email address is correct. This is how you get paid" section. That is the info I am trying to look for. Does your answer help with that? o.o
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@fattybearie wrote:

Go to your listing.

Click on "sell similar"

Then look in the "Select how you'll be paid" section to see what you have set up as an email address.

Then kill the "sell similar" without listing it.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply