Someuser buy one of my time 9 000$ this user buy 1 item only cost 9 000$ and never pay

69lana
Community Member

Some user buy 1 of my item cost 9000$ i can not send anything this user did not have any adress and this user have only 1 buy before me for 9000$ and never pay , and now i have like 254$ ebay fee to pay why EBAY lets something like that happen ??? its gonna take like over 1 month before ebay can do something about it .

Message 10 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Someuser buy one of my time 9 000$ this user buy 1 item only cost 9 000$ and never pay

69lana
Community Member

Some user buy 1 of my item cost 9000$ i can not send anything this user did not have any adress and this user have only 1 buy before me for 9000$ and never pay , and now i have like 254$ ebay fee to pay why EBAY lets something like that happen ??? its gonna take like over 1 month before ebay can do something about it .

Message 1 of 18
latest reply

You sold the card today, August 19th.

Isn't it very very early to jump to the conclusion that you won't get paid?

I know NOTHING about cards, but it that's a good deal for the buyer just relax and sit back and wait.

The buyer might surprise you and pay.

I'd think that for $9,000 it would take a buyer a little time to get his ducks in a row.

Also, if it takes a week or more ............ you might want to call the buyer in this case or invite the buyer to call you.   

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

when you try to send invoice to this user did not have any adress and the last buy it now this user did and the only one i did never pay for it ,so ... what i can think about it

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Do you mean that the buyer has no physical address or no email address?

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

In either case........... 

If the buyer has no address.............. email or place of residence...........  then how did he manage to buy on eBay?

Also, if that's the case just call eBay and I don't think they'll have a problem canceling the transaction for you.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

this is the user adress and is phone number did not exist .

(username)

Vancouver BC

Canada

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Why don't you try posting to the seller's board here.

You'll get more sellers.

You're on the buyer's board.

To me it sounds like trouble, and IMO eBay will cancel the transaction and you won't be stuck............. but still........

you might want to post this to the seller's board.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

thank's you know im from french town im english not that good i make mistake i will try to post to the seller place thank's

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

There are a lot of posters here who speak French, so don't worry about that.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Wow nice sale my friend. Hope everything works out for you.

When did you sell the Item ?

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

this user have 2 buy on ebay the first one on august16 9000$ did not pay this user have 1 feedback and today buy 1 of my auction for 9000$  so in 3 day this user buy for 16 000$ in 2 auction and this user ad no adress and phone number did not exist i dont understand why ebay can lets something happen ..... maybe they can put  first 10 auction they can buy auction for less then 50$ after that they can buy auction more expensive .... but now i have 254$ of ebay fee to pay and ebay gonna take 1 month before they do something .......

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Sorry to hear that.

Send a polite message requesting payment after two days.

File an Unpaid Item Dispute after the fourth day, but i would give them a little leeway as they could be getting their ducks in a row.

If the buyer does not pay after four days you can escalate the dispute & you will receive your final fees back.

I hope it doesn't come to that because that is such a nice sale.

Others can probably add to my advice.

Good Luck.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Block the user ID before they buy a third item.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I hope it works out for the seller as that is a nice sale, but it seems a little off.

Too bad if it doesn't work out. I know i would have been excited to see those numbers.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

Report them for invalid contact info. They get NARU'd, sale is cancelled, you get yer fees back.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Post your questions in French we will understand.

Faites attention. Paypal n'a pas de couverture pour les paiements plus hautes de $5 000. Si vous pourriez prendre Visa ou MC (un marchand aimable des cartes, peut-etre), faites-le.

(J'ai dit que nous comprenons, pas que nous pouvons ecriter bien Woman LOL)

Bonne chance avec. La suggestion de poster sur l'encadrement des vendeurs est raisonnable.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

If the buyer does pay you, how are you planning on sending the card? If you are not familiar with sending hgih priced items, I'm sure that someone here can give you some suggestions and tell you what to watch out for.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply