TESTING ...

Hello Canada,

I'm here to experiment with the new forums.  

Greetings from Australia 🙂

Message 1 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: TESTING ...

PhotobucketThank you Canada,it,s been nice to meet you all. Mr 5left says to come over when your ready and he can do a deal on the Giffer Fee,s 

photo ThankyouCanada.gif
Message 301 of 311
latest reply

Message 302 of 311
latest reply

Oh noooo! the UK boards are really back up. 

I shall miss you, Canada!!

I will say good bye properly  later - off to work now.

Message 303 of 311
latest reply

OH NO!!! This has been so much fun -- someone please post a link to your UK board and I can find you there from time-to-time! And I thank you all for the fun gifs! I have posted them in a thread on my "home" board -- http://community.ebay.com/t5/Antiques/Very-Very-OT-I-Set-A-Challenge-To-Some-Giffers/m-p/16492745#U1...
And many thanks for the fun Gunn gifs which I will share with my Canadian-Scottish brother! Stay cool -- have you no electric fans in England?? 😉
Message 304 of 311
latest reply

photo Dwight800DUNNO_zps074b5c21.gif

Message 305 of 311
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wave wave Canadia . . . . . . I'll really miss yas all - it's a lovely board and thank yas fur putting up with us all . . . Our UK home isn't wonderful (we only change the sheets once a month) - but you'll be so very welcome to join us (don't worry, it's only Giffers that post there) . . .

Come and see us Wendy - I'll miss ya if ya don't!

Message 306 of 311
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meanwhile . . . . . . back in Scotland . . . *sigh* . . .

I don't know if this'll work - I'm rubbish at this sorta thing . . . http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/The-Round-Table/Gifs-pics-and-graphics/td-p/504736/page/3763 . . .

Best wishes poppets - see yas on the RT Gif Thread xxx

Message 307 of 311
latest reply

Good evening Canada, it would seem I have to go home now  photo plaster.gif

It has been a lovely visit & it has been very kind of you to have us over to stay.......I do hope you will accept our invitation to pop over the pond for a wee visit (just click on the invite gif)

photo 2009674913_zpsa97bc847.gif

photo ab9c0f9d-66ff-44aa-9475-3bcdf5b7c497_zpsa9918158.jpg

photo ttfn.gif
Message 308 of 311
latest reply

to everyone on the Canadian boards - you've made us feel very welcome and we can only repay your kindness by inviting you to THE GIF THREAD aka "Gif, pics and graphics" at the Round Table on ebay.co.uk - to get there quickly

I will certainly pop back and visit.

Hope to see you all yonder.

LOL Dixie xxx   photo CA_WaveFlag.gif

Message 309 of 311
latest reply

Thanks for coming! We'll visit you soon! And thanks for the directions -- I love click and go!
Message 310 of 311
latest reply

As you all know by now, the UK boards are back. I have enjoyed your hospitality & being over here has been great!

I do hope you can join us on our thread, [link's already been posted] We would love to see you.

See you soon Wendy & Co xx

Message 311 of 311
latest reply