THAT'S A NEW ONE ON ME!

My seller has his contact information "listed as private" - ebay Customer Service says that my seller is blocking their information FROM THE SITE.

That is why I cannot obtain their contact information through Advance Search from the site (because they have it set to block that information from being obtained through the site). This forces their buyer (me) to have to call ebay to get it at all. Why would a seller do that though?

PayPal says my seller only registered "personal" information with them (no business info) and thus PayPal cannot provide me with the seller phone number or seller mailing address. Why do that either??

I received confirmation of my seller's recent activity; so apparently, he's not dead after all. He's hiding?? Why do that??

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: THAT'S A NEW ONE ON ME!

5x5
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Two by two, Hands of blue.-- River Tam

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Communication between a seller and buyer  is an absolute requirement.

A n absolute necessity..

A seller cannot hide after a purchase  has been made.

There was a time  when sellers would sell... and the go private  as if they were a buyer.

Sellers cannot go private... while a buyer can always be private... and not have people see what they buy.

There is something called invalid information.

A seller cannot hide no matter what.... So in this situation  if a buyer tries to communicate with a seller  the seller cannot be hide 

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

There is something called invalid contact information....

For each transaction contact information is an absolute requirement.

Some sellers will hide ... become private...  after a sale..... 

Sellers cannot hide....

Message 24 of 24
latest reply