***Testimonials Needed from Sellers who use eBay Auction Management Tools***

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
I am looking for quick "testimonials" of individuals/businesses that use eBay auction management tools (SA Pro, SA Basic, Seller Manager Pro, and Turbo Lister). There is no absolute number that I am looking for, however, three to five would be great!(small to large volume sellers) as it will help us understand the depth and breadth of our tool product usage.

The testimonials will be used in a huge promotion for auction management tools during the holiday season.

You can email your testimonials to me at carly@ebay.com, or post them here on this thread.

Thanks,
Carly
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do we get reimbursed for the endorsement -- in the form of some support for existing issues? I've not had one of my questions answered regarding problems with these tools...

Although I do find some of these tools' functionality useful, a lot of it is quite useless... to the point of actually ***detracting*** from the usefulness.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member

Having an New Ebay Drop off Store.

I can tell you first hand that sellers Manager Pro has saving us huge time. Sellers Manager Pro allowes each staff member from there own computer to know if an item is sold , what date it was sold. With Sellers Manager Pro , long gone are the days with all the info on one computer- offline. If a computer cashes and they do ;0(. I have little fear because it's all in Sellers Manager Pro online . I can go to any computer and pull my Ebay bidders info

Todd MCcormick
CEO AuctionDropNship.com
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yeah... but how do you ever get your info OUT OF SMP? I don't trust eBay to not lose it (nothing personal -- I just don't tend to trust 3rd party businesses to be careful with MY data).

I'd like the ability to download & upload off of SMP ... but it's not provided. 😞

John
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

dahdoot54h0
Community Member
I think there are still a few kinks to work out of Selling Manager. Icons not lighting up ever, after something has been Paypal paid....Feedback given or received, and no notification in the icons.
It would be nice (quicker and easier) to see buttons to click for email templates instead of dropdown lists.
Don't get me wrong, it really helps, but there are bugs and improvements to make.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply