The order is not shipped within 11 days after payment.

Hello! I paid for my order 11 days ago and it's not shipped yet. I have no shipment and tracking information. When I paid it I was promised that the order will be shipped within 2 days. The seller doesn't give any clear information. What should I do?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you sent the seller a message? It may be simply that they shipped it and forgot to mark it as such.

Or they might be a deadbeat with no intentions of honouring the sale.

What is your Estimated Delivery Date?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You have 30 days after the Estimated Delivery Date to open an Item Not Received dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

FWIW, in over 30 years in mail order, I allow 20 days for arrival from North America and 30 days for Asia.

If you are really antsy, you can open a Paypal dispute for 180 days after payment.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Better open a INR case, 14 days is too much.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The seller said that he had shipped the order but don't give me the tracking number, because he is waiting the confirmation from his shipping partner. I just think that it's too long. But I hope it will be ok. Thanks for your answers!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The seller said that he had shipped the order but don't give me the tracking number, because he is waiting the confirmation from his shipping partner. I just think that it's too long. But I hope it will be ok. Thanks for your answers!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That's a drop shipper. So your seller really has no product himself and doesn't know if it shipped.

Open your Item Not Received case as soon as your Estimated Date of Delivery has passed. Assuming it's not coming, perhaps it will.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply