Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I am looking at purchasing a vehicle and the seller has stated that eBay will hold the money in trust

I am looking at purchasing a vehicle and the seller has stated the ebay will hold the money in trust until I receive the vehicle and indicate that I am satisfied and that they can release the payment. Does either ebay or paypal work in this fashion??

can selling manager reschedule unsold listings

I am a new seller. I do not have an ebay store yet. I have been trying to sell on eBay for the last 6 months solid. I barely sell 1 item a month so far. The reason why I do not have an eBay store is because eBay advises to wait until I have roughly 5...

rate calculator not showing US rates

I have a package that is 320g and is 11cm x 11cm x 11 cm. The Research rates calculator does not show any shipping services available to the US because the package is too large. It calculates rates to Canada just fine. I listed another item that was ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

No More Sales or Trendy Items

I have never posted here before, but would like to share our experience over the last 6 months. My daughter and I have been selling off and on via Ebay for 6 years. In the last year, we have really pushed to increase sales on our handmade jewelry ite...

eBay Bugs are a constant and No Constructive Answers from eBay

Been selling since 1999 and recognize the eBay system is a monstrosity. We are forever having to work around features that are not working properly and it is so frustrating to try and get Help from eBay. Some realities of today are:" 1. Phone support...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phishing emails, eBay and Paypal, and Internet Safety

People looking to find out ID and associated Passwords are getting better at the phishing process. Emails look official, but there will always be something that is "not quite right". Things to do .. or not to do (1) Never respond to an email about eB...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change account

I want change my account,Howe to add the new ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is There Still a Power Sellers Message Board?

I used to check it from time to time, but there weren't a lot of posts. I saw it the other day, but today I don't. I'm wondering if they did away with it, or if I'm no longer eligible to see it. I still have the icon next to my User ID.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

FUTURE OF EBAY SALES

Having been a seller and buyer for 16 years (before 1997 beenie toy craze), I am at witts end regarding recent transactions. 1. I wonder why my high bid (with at least 6 others bidding) will win an item at $50, and months later I can't get a bid of $...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I handle a new Ebayer that placed a bid before asking shipping charges and doesn't want to pay the total cost if she wins

I have sent a message to the buyer informing her she needs to inquire about all costs before placing a bid if there is any chance she will not be able to commit to buying an item she bids for. What should I do now? The bid is in place but is there a ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

About my bid.

Hello i bid over five times and add say buy now for 11.99 and I did for $13 and still asking add more .please let me know what is wrong

HOW TO MAKE A MUSIC FILLED DANCING BACKGROUND SCROLLING PAGE IN HTML

I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE MAKE PRETTY MUSIC FILLED ME PAGES AND ADVERTS, SO HERE IT IS: USE THESE CODES WITH YOUR UPLOADED IMAGES (I USE IMAGESHACK.US-BECAUSE ITS FREE): background="http://imageshack.us/a/img842/1783/chocolate300x240.png">SRC="http://chu...

Who is paid the import fees?

When I pay an import fee, does the money go to the seller? What happens if I pay the import fees to the seller and I'm charged additional import fees from the shipping company? I understand there are import fees, but do I really have to pay them twic...

Resolved! why does a Buyer not have a clear dollar amount of import charges or how it is calculated? It is like paying shipping twice or thrice.

Recently purchased an item where the seller charged Import Charges. Paid over twenty dollars in shipping, plus the item price, and then was charged another twenty some dollars for Import Charges. Not blaming Seller at all....but this new Import Charg...

why are there so many problems with turbo lister uploading the attached pictures. is there a better program to do this with.

Every time I do a large upload from turbo lister to ebay I have to go back and reenter up to 50% of the pictures. There is no rhyme nor reason to which pictures are dropped and I find this an incredible waste of time. Is there a better program to sav...

im signed in on ebay . com and listing an item for sale and it keeps showing only on ebay . ca. is it possible least to be on both ?

im signed in on ebay . com and listing an item for sale and it keeps showing only on ebay . ca. is it possible least to be on both or ebay . com?and on shipping how do you do a contact seller for worldwide shipping?

Resolved! international sales of Authentic items? What new rules?

The system won't let me re-list items. Keeps mentioning conformity to new laws regarding international sales of "Authentic" items. Just what is that supposed to mean? What rule is that? Why do we even have a rule like that? Is the Government gearing ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal is dumb

I got a USA account in Canada and they will not allow to take out of my US founds account I don,t get this. I have a Canada bank account for founds and they can take out of this? Please change ur policy. Thanks to allow people to work with US and Can...

Can someone please clarify shipping question forme?

I sold an item for US $349.99 + shipping. I am confused as to what the limit is for shipping with "Delivery Confirmation" or "Signature Required". Will shipping by Expedited Parcel fulfill all the eBay and PayPal requirements or does it need to go Xp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST

A package came today, as I approached the mailbox, a third of the 8X10 bubble envelope was hanging limp out of the mailbox. It was empty. It's supposed to contain 3 lens filters that I purchased from Ebay (from a US seller). I went to the post office...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.