The seller gave me the OK to cancel one item. Could you please let me know what to do the next?

ca.j913
Community Member

The seller emailed me and gave me the OK to cancel one item. Could you please let me know what to do the next?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The seller gave me the OK to cancel one item. Could you please let me know what to do the next?

1. Go to My eBay. You may be asked to sign in.

2. Click Sold.

3. Next to your listing, select Resolve a problem from the pull-down menu.

The Resolution Center – "Resolve a problem" form appears.

4. Select "I sold an item and want to cancel the transaction" and click Continue.

5. Sign in to your account. The "Cancel a transaction" form appears.

• If you get to the Resolution Center from your item listing, your item number is already filled in.

• If you get there another way, enter your item number and click Continue.

6. Under "Give the buyer a reason for wanting to cancel this transaction", indicate your reason for canceling and click Continue.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The seller has to send you a transaction cancellation link. When they do, you select that you agree to the cancellation.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks a lot.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply