The shipping cost brought the price of the item higher than the amount in my Paypal.

jes5ant
Community Member

The shipping cost brought the price of the item higher than the amount in my Paypal. The order went through just fine. The cost was $108. But because I'm in Canada the shipping jacked it up to $138.11.  I only had 120 in paypal at the time but the order went through regardless.  I would have assumed it would have told me there was an issue.  I immediately sent more money over to my account. However  because I'm from Canada it takes 6-8 business days to transfer. I messaged the seller right after explaining the issue. Will the order still go through once my paypal transfer is completed? Is there anyone on Ebay's side that I need to contact?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The shipping cost brought the price of the item higher than the amount in my Paypal.

jes5ant
Community Member
I called ebay and they informed me that the paypal will withdraw the money directly from my bank account. Problem solved.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

is your account backed up by a credit card or bank account,if so they will get the money from there.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply