This is why I Love Ebay

faerywishes
Community Member
Recently I have been purchasing some die~cuts, they are for Scrapbooking. You don't even have to understand what they are, but I just got an awesome deal.

I got 2 2nd chance offers from same Seller. I purchased both items for I thought $4.75 each and shipping stated was $2.75 each. It wasn't a great deal then, but it wasn't too bad. I've bought from this seller recently and she does a great job combining and not ripping off her customers with the shipping. So I thought I'd I get a discount on that and all and all not a bad deal.

I went in and made sure I had purchased both and was stunned to see $.01 & $1.13 was what I paid for each and the shipping was $2.75 each. But I was sure the Seller made an error and emailed her and told her I would understand if she wanted to cancel.

I just received an email back(glad to see I'm not on here alone)saying that it was correct and she adjusted my shipping to $3.50 total. So for both I paid $4.64US. Now it became an awesome deal. Together they sell for about $25.00US.

While that may not be the deal of a century, it comes real close in my books. 🙂

I was just so excited I had to share!! And, yes it doesn't take much to excite me!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE
Colleen
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

This is why I Love Ebay

bare_bright
Community Member
Hi, Collen Glad your Happy!

These are the things that make ebay a nice place, it's to bad we have to deal with some bad apples many times.

Happy New Year to you To! 🙂
T.J.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply