«This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following»

Hi there,

A few week ago i bought jewlery from 2 people and it went well. But now that I want to buy from them again, I can't see the page that they sent to me (with the product). Also, when I go check their profil it's say that there are like 4500 item but when I click on it it's write « 0 item found». I'm strating a jewlery store/company and I need my materials. Does anybody know why it's like this. Also, when I type the name of what I want in the search section, I only have one type of seller and he's from Hong Kong while those that i gbought were from China.

If you guys could answer me it would be amazing!

(sorry if my english is not perfect but I speak french)

Thank you,

ddesrosiers93

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

«This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following»

Ebay.ca has persistent server issues, i have all but given up trying to sell on this **bleep**py managed website. The web developers must be asleep. A 5 minute job will take me hours as i constantly get redirected to page not found, page unavailable, server not responding etc etc,... the US ebay.com works but us Canadians cant use it to sell as it tries to redirect to the canadian site which has bad links 95% of the time on any given day. Ebay does not respond to my complaints even though i sent tons of screenshots from their pages that are down due to server issues. Why do they even keep this site active if it never works properly. The ebay.ca website is the worst website ive ever been on in my life. As of this date Feb 7 2015 the problems are still occurring, i can sign in but try to revise or relist an item and i get page moved or unavailable 99% of the time! Im ready to give up on this **bleep**py company that is run by robots and no real people to actually address these issues.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply