Too much fees from Ebay ???

I am very old ebay member since 14 years and I am not very happy with Ebay cuze for the last 14 years never I make money on shipping )0:  Now cuze Ebay charge me 10% fees on shipping fees I am going to be obliged to ask for 20 % more than the shipment charges reality to buyer )0: 

Look for the last months I sell for 387.22$ and Ebay charge me 72.30$ for fees )0:  ( no 10 days fees , no reserve fees only basic fees ) 

Sorry Now I understand why many sellers charge a big money on shipping fees )0:  

If I understand good If I have item I sell for only 9.99$ but shipping fees is exactly 42.58$ cuze the box is not small Ebay will take 10% on 9.99$ for auction fees and 10% on  42.58$  for another fees =  1.00$ + 4.25$ = 5.25$ for Ebay   If I charge exactly the shipping fees I will make only 9.99$ - 4.25$ = 5.74$ left for me  ... Sorry but now I am going to make the samething as everybody I am going to make money on the shipping (0:  

I know the business going down for Ebay If I compare with the last 10 years ,  Ebay make an error by taking too many fees maybe I will reduce all my auction and sell only item have a bigger value for sell (0: 

PS  And I do not talk fees from Paypal (0:

Mike

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You Are charged a Fee on Total Transaction .. Price + shipping ..

You are charged % of the lowest Domestic shipping rate ..

Example ...

Free Shipping to Canada

$45 shipping to the US

Ebay Will charge you % of your lowest domestic rate which means ebay will charge you % of Free when you sold to the uS with $45 shipping as long as your domestic shipping is free ...

This change happened like 2 years ago

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I know the business going down for Ebay If I compare with the last 10 years

Really? Explain to me how this matches with reality?

eBay Gross Merchandise Volume in 2013 70 Billion Dollars

eBay Gross Merchandise Volume in 2003 24 Billion Dollars

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply