Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Applying Shipping Discount on Invoice

I'd like to subtract an amount as a shipping discount on items that were listed as Free Shipping. When I enter the negative amount in the Discount box ("Seller discounts (-) or charges (+)"), this message appears: "Invalid discount amount. You may on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

hi I buy the item its a welding helmet ...

it say on my USPS application my package was delivered to Erlanger KY ??? is it one of your shipping hub ? and if yes how i will be abble to track my package after that because i erase my item by mistake in ( my ebay) Thx Joel #221485050129

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

If anyone can help/has dealt with this before please help!

I bought an item from a seller in March. it is now mid-July and it never showed up. i contacted the seller many times. the first time they replied telling me to wait a bit longer. i was new to ebay and i didnt really know how long items usually took....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SECOND OFFERS

Hi, I bid on a item a purse. It started out at $99.00 and myself and another buyer kinda got into a bidding war. I had sent the seller a email asking the measurements of the item. Well I finally backed off and let the other buyer have it. The other b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone else could help me i have issue with the seller find out he/she are selling fraud items

i need assistance or help from ebay support i am dealing with seller who is selling a fraud or imitation product they where using a company name or product that is legit but inside the box that their where selling is a fake or fraud or imitation , i'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to give buyer a discount!

NOTE TO EBAY MODS: This was originally posted in the wrong location [Answer Center, where nobody actually answers any questions]. There is no option for me to delete that post, so I am posting it here. Since you are obviously able to delete posts, pl...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turning off Automatic Relist Help !!

Hi Everyone !!I want to edit my unsold / ended listings, ie change to fixed price, and sell multiple items. However, I originally set them up to " automatically relist 3 times" so it won't let me change the listing.I edit the listing and uncheck the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does nobody I report ever get the boot

So 2 years ago I when on a rampage with 1 guy who file INR for 2 movies .. I ACTUALLY GOT 18 sellers who said he did the same to them and 13 of the seller left follow up feedback stating the buyer filed INR ... WIth all that proof ebay did nothing .....

Resolved! Rude comment from seller regarding my "best offer".

I recently made a "best offer" for a seller from US. The seller found my offer "ignorant" and sent me a very rude and inappropriate comment regarding my offer (I actually found it very-very rude, but I am from Canada). I am not willing to teach this ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to let buyers know that i am out of town?

Anyone know how I can let buyers know that I am out of town until a specific date I return? I have seen some seller's have this notification to buyers on their items and account. How can I set this?

Harper's Action Plan is a Failure

Release today by Stats Canada: Employment was little changed in June and the unemployment rate rose by 0.1 percentage points to 7.1% as more people were searching for work. Compared with 12 months earlier, employment increased by 72,000 or 0.4%. This...

UNFAIR CHARGES TO CANADIANS

I have been shopping on ebay for many years. I generally try to buy from ebayers that live in Canada as I wish to support them. However, when I buy an item I am charged the US dollar amount (even though the seller lives in Canada) then my credit card...

Any tips on improving my store / listings? Would anyone have a look at my store / listings?

Hey guys! I believe I have progressed fairly well since I started selling 2-3 months ago and it's in a big part thanks to some of you. I know however I could attract more buyers by optimizing / improving certain aspects in my store and listings. i.e....

Resolved! How can put a link to my shipping policy on my ebay auctions

Hello everyone. I have a detailed customer service policy on my ebay auction items. I want to change that. I put my policy on my blog and I want to know can I link to that policy FROM my ebay items this is one of my items where the policy is detailed...

I can't contact seller, eBay keeps giving me a message saying my message can't be sent

http://contact.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUserNextGen The eBay page has changed a lot and I hit the wrong button and it took me to the payment page and I realized I'd made an error. Ebay is not allowing me to contact the seller. I notified eBay ...

Does tracking of Registereed Mail work?

I sent an item this past Monday (June 30th) by Registered Mail to a location outside of Canada. The tracking on Canada Post shows the item as received by the post office and then it disappears - just an arrow showing item is in transit, but not scann...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Miss Opening My Inbox and Seeing Sales

Holy Smokes!! When I used to check my Inbox in the morning or throughout the day, between my two selling accounts, I usually had at least one sale a day and sometimes 5 or 6 on a Sunday. I used to look forward to seeing what sold overnight or during ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many are amazed at how some sellers blatantly charge two to three times the shipping charge

I am not amazed but I see blatant rip offs by sellers who use the shipping charges to double or triple the price of an item. One large seller is almost always double plus the shipping of all the rest including those who ship from further away. Ebay d...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay making me pay for free shipping?

ok this is really upsetting me so I bought some nintendo club points on ebay and it says free shipping but when I try to pay it adds a extra $13 for international shipping and I cant seem to get rid of it. I asked the seller and he didnt know why it ...

Buyer getting message about shipping cost not being specified for their location on my listing

A user in the US is getting the following message on one of my listings: "One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.Change your address or remove the items to conti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.