Tracking Numbers not possible with letter mail,1 day shipping in June?

I have been so pleased to be a Top-rated Seller for a few years  on eBay but with the new requirements coming in June, it will not be possible for me to continue and it doesn't seem fair.

I am selling handcrafted miniatures and I'm always pleased to be able to make my items and get them out to the customer in 5 business days, the requirement in June will be 1 business day so that is not possible for me... hard as I try to keep everything in stock, it is impossible for one day shipping. Another requirement is a tracking number. Since I sell miniatures that I'm able to mail by letter mail, tracking numbers are not available in Canada for letter mail.  I would have to charge my customers extra for shipping because tracking numbers are only available for parcels or I could register the letter mail for an extra $14.50 or priority mail for $80.00 and would have to go to the post office because you can't do that at home. These changes are very disappointing. We have a excellent posting record in eBay and these changes will really effect our business. Am I correct in this and understanding the changes correctly? Cheers, Jean

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"Another requirement is a tracking number"

Canadian sellers are exempted of that requirement.

"You must have uploaded tracking within your stated handling time on at least 90% of completed transactions with US buyers during the past three months in order for your listings to qualify for the top rewards on eBay.com. Canadian sellers who do not meet this requirement will still qualify for Top-rated seller Final Value Fee discounts for their listings created on eBay.com and eBay.ca."

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Really, thank you very much!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

do we still need to offer 1 day service or we are only exempted from tracking requirement.

How about those canadian sellers that sell on eBay.com ?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply