Tracking number for items shipped from China

I tried to ask the seller which courier he shipped from and what the tracking number was but i don't think he understood and just told me he shipped the item and it would arrive in 20 to 30 days.

(on the auction page it said either China Post or International express), is international express a courier like China Post?  Also, would he have a tracking number to give me if he did ship from China Post or international express?   Thanks in advance.   

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tracking number for items shipped from China

Tracking is expensive and it is unlikely that the seller used it.

China Post is the Chinese Post Office. If that was used your item will be delivered by Canada Post.

International Express seems to be a generic term for "fast shipping" with the actual shipping company left unexplained by the seller to allow him flexibility.

In any case, tracking is irrelevant to a buyer.

If the item does not arrive within 30 days of the end of transaction, contact the seller again and ask for date of shipping, whether it was sent Air Mail, name of shipper, and on general principles, the tracking number.

If the seller offers a replacement, do NOT accept, ask for a refund of your money. These offers are sketchey at best, and a scam at worst.

If the seller does not offer the refund, open an Item Not Received Dispute and get your money back that way.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply