Trouble Listing Tonight For 5 Cent Special

I was very pleased to see today's promo. Don't ever recall one quite this exciting. I went ahead and listed two new auctions with no problems. I then relisted an auction that ended today and didn't sell. No problem. But now, with another 15 unsold items I would like to list, its NOT giving me the promo rate. Does anyone know if I had originally listed on eBay.com and now trying to relist on .ca, I am not eligible for the promo? Thanks for any and all help.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

jakeeangel
Community Member
You can't list on one site and relist on another. The system has issues with that. Sorry. 😞 My understanding is that it doesn't let you do it let alone get any selling promo going on.

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
snoop-you have to bring up your old .com listing and basically cut and paste it into a .ca listing to get the promo rate...
Kat
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jakeangel....That's pretty much what I had assumed was the issue.

snoop-you have to bring up your old .com listing and basically cut and paste it into a .ca listing to get the promo rate...
Kat

I started to do just that but without being able to cut and past all the HTML I use, this would take hours and any listing fees savings would be more than eaten up by my time required. Well at least I managed to get a few new auctions up there and one re-list so its not a total write off. I just dumped the relists in my stoee for now. Thanks for your input. Have a nice night all.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply