Trouble with purchase history

circling
Community Member

I can't access my purchase history.  There are no listings and I have just received some of the things I have ordered.  How am I supposed to leave feedback and keep track.  I tried changing the period of time that is listed and that did nothing.  I've called eBAY once about this and they said others were having the same trouble and that it was fixed.  It's worse now, there are no listings in my purchase history.  I can't find a way to contact anyone and I have no way to fix this.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@circling wrote:

I can't access my purchase history.  There are no listings and I have just received some of the things I have ordered.  How am I supposed to leave feedback and keep track. ...

One workaround: If you paid with paypal, you can access the listings via the payment details.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There are so many issues with Purchase History lately.  Something is going on at eBay because this is a big glitch that is getting on peoples nerves.  

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/Can-t-access-my-Purchase-History/qaq-p/344515

There are several posts about this.  If leaving feedback is what you want to do today, are you able to go to your feedback page at the bottom and click on the link to do it that way?  

LV FB.jpg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I cannot access my feedback page. It says that I have no transactions for which I can leave feedback.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply