Trying to relist on .ca - charging me a fee

This is really strange. I wanted to my 50 free items on .ca this morning. It was interesting. I selected some items from my nor Made sure they were all 7 day auction etc etc. The first couple were fine - no fee. Then no matter what I did (even trying to relist one at a time) it was showing a fee of 30 cents.

So I imported my unsold from yesterday to TL and was able to relist the remaining items for free.

Anyone else having similar issues? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

" it was showing a fee of 30 cents."

Where exactly did you see that $0.30 charge?

Have you checked your actual seller's account?  Are the $0.30 charges there?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I clicked into my "unsold folder", and searched for items unsold from yesterday that were not relisted. I selected the times that I wanted to relist. Made sure they were 7 day auction with BIN. I have not used any of my free 50 (not a store owner). When the next screen came up, it was showing a fee of 30 cents for each item. I did not go any further.

I went to my TL, selected the same items, 7 day auction with BIN and they were free.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

", it was showing a fee of 30 cents for each item. I did not go any further."

If you had continued... the listings would still have been free.

The only charge that really counts is the one you see in your seller's account.  Everything else is "information" only.

When in doubt, try one listing.  Worse thing that can happen is you are out $0.30.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm having the opposite problem - I relisted 9 items manually, as it wouldn't work for free in 'bulk' - using my 50 free listings,  they all showed 'free' when I relisted -but now they all show a .30 fee (.36 cdn) in my account!!! ?????

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Read the terms of the promotion carefully.

"relisted" items do not qualify for "free listing".  Using "sell similar" does.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply