Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Hope anybody can assist me on listings' corrections

Many of my items are collectibles (postcards), and I just noticed than for some of them photos get enlarged with system's message "mouse over to zoom" and some don't get enlarged. Usually I prepare listings using the "sell a similar item" option, the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I send an email to ebay?

My account "purrfectworld7" was hacked and multiple fraudulent charges were made between may 21-26/14. I reported it to paypal and they are investigating. Apparently ebay does not notify sellers when someone's account has been hacked and used fraudul...

Does a dispute affect best match?

Hello, I recently had a buyer open up a dispute for a very minor oversight where they should have contacted the seller (myself) for a quick solution. However, they opened up a dispute instead. To save my ratings, I had no issue simply agreeing and re...

Diamond ring

I bought a diamond ring last year, and the diamond fell out yesterday. I brought it to a jeweler, and he said that the diamond has a large spot and crack on it (not related to it falling out, but something I didn't notice, as the crack was near a pro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I receive plant seeds from outside of Canada?

I bought plant, flower seeds on ebay. But I'm not sure whether Canadian custom would allow the seeds import into Canada. I wonder what would happen if they're not permitted? Do I need to pay a fine?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with my "Cart"

Can anyone please tell me why I am no longer seeing my "cart" in the upper right corner and why "add to cart" is no longer appearing for items I view? I'm confused on what happened because it was literally there one minute and then gone. It's very in...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

For shipping from Canada we need buyers phone numbers

Canada Post has changed things once again.. Now to ship something to the states or international we will need to have buyers phone number for customs paper, which we need to now fill out online before going to post office .. If you have no phone numb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay = Sniper Heaven

Ebay is so silly, I have got sniped at the last second about once a day or so and i dont bid lots either, about 2 times a day, i am the highest bidder for 12 hours then 30 second s left some random person comes in and gets it , then of course my pc s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

and here we go again...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/brian-mulroney-to-take-charge-at-telecom-media-giant-quebecor/article18903456/ Conservative former prime minister (the guy carrying lunch bags loaded with hundreds of thousands of undeclared cash) wil...

Stock Images?

I've noticed a few things about competing sellers: - Many successful sales have included only a stock image- Those sales are mostly NOT for New items- eBay won't let me use stock images and clearly says they can only be used for New items Should I re...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

East Europ frequent "Items not Received"

Last March and April I sold three items to one Bulgarian and two Ukrainians. The three of them filesd cases item-not-received and got refunded by ebay/paypal. I used canada post International air light pkt. I was disappointed by ebay policy. They ask...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you handle shipping to buyers in remote areas such as NWT?

We don't ship CA Post, so we don't want to use the calculator for pricing. We currently have free shipping, but have no way to exclude remote areas with outrageous shipping costs, such as the Northwest Territories. Anyone have a good solution?

Want to purchase items from seller. Unpaid items have been paid or cancelled mutually. I cannot contact seller.

I would like to reach baldwinbabe00. I want to purchase several items. There are some unpaid item notices on m account but 99% have been paid or mutually cancelled. Please Allow me to buy your items the country costumes. How do I purchase these items...

Question: Biling adress

Hi everyone. I want to know if I can buy something and ask to deliver in somewhere else that is not my house. In other words, I`ll be purchasing the product, however, the person that will be receiving the package it is not me.Thank you.

How small can I successfully scale a PayPal shipping label?

The Canada Post shipping labels print at approximately half of a 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper. I often ship parcels smaller than these dimensions, and therefore 'scale' down the print size prior to printing it. The lowest I've gone was 80% of original ...

Resolved! Insertion fee charged on fixed price listings

I am being charged .30 cents on my fixed price listings posted after June 1. These are good until cancelled listings. I thought that fixed price listings up to 50 per month are now free to list.

WARNING! Do not buy from . Seller refuses to give promised refund for nine missing items.

Have bought 30+ items from . Was waiting for one item in particular- a jacket which never arrived along with eight other items. Seller was trusted at that point. Gave them too much time to send item. Unable to open case in Resolution Centre or take a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious buyer

I listed an item for sale(bid). the buyer won the item and paid for it with a paypal account. the paypal funds were transferred in my account. I received an email update to ship the item. the ebay member and paypal address were the same and the paypa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.