Turbo Lister - Error Message

I am Canadian and I am trying to list on ebay.com using Turbo Lister.  When I try to upload to ebay, I get an error message:

Error: Enter Only The Numeric Portion Of The Postal Code.

It will not allow me to upload and I don<t know how to correct the error.

Is it doing this because there are letters in Canadian postal codes?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

puck,,,I've never seen this error before,,,been using TL for a few years now and listing on both .com and .ca.

I assume when you installed TL and it asked for countrys you sell to you installed US, Europe etc ? I've never seen anything on TL that asked for Postal or Zip codes,,,,

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

I did a Google search for "Turbo Lister problems"...and found a lot of people complaining about TL. Apparently TL has many bugs/problems.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Since I don't use TL, I don't pay much attention to it, but I believe I saw something from an eBay staffer a few days ago that TL is no longer supported by eBay.

This might explain glitches as eBay makes tweaks and glitches to their site. It would also mean that the problems may continue and even escalate.

Until this can be confirmed, please treat it as gossip.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@puckstopshere wrote:

I am Canadian and I am trying to list on ebay.com using Turbo Lister.  When I try to upload to ebay, I get an error message:

Error: Enter Only The Numeric Portion Of The Postal Code.

It will not allow me to upload and I don<t know how to correct the error.

Is it doing this because there are letters in Canadian postal codes?

It sounds like you are trying to use Calculated Shipping for listing on eBay.com. You can't because your address is in Canada with a Canadian postal code.

You can list on ebay.com using Flat Rate shipping with ebay generic shipping options. I have posted on how to use Flat Rate shipping and generic shipping options elsewhere for listing on ebay.com and the same method works for using ebay Turbo Lister..

If the issue is calculated shipping then follow my other posts.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply