Turbo Lister designs

With the new seller announcement regarding free pictures I am thinking of switching to TL. I am currently with another listing site which charges $2.95 per month but it does have tons of designer templates.

I haven't used TL for a long time.

Is it worth the switch?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Turbo Lister designs

doumb21
Community Member

I don't know about your actual lister but if you have to pay, I would suggest to switch, unless it is very powerful.

I use TL and I find it simple and efficient.

I created my own simple HTML template which I use for all my auctions.

It take one minute to publish a new auction and even faster to relist if not sold.

I like the "Edit Multiple Items" option too.  It can be very useful.

TL is a nice practical tool.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Turbo Lister designs

You seem to be using Auctiva and their 2.95 plan from what I see in some listings. If so, you are limited to 15 listings per month submitted through their system.

TL does not provide any templates like Auctiva.  They do have Listing Designer which adds font colors, background and borders to the listing. Now these are added around a listing description and are not part of the listings itself when creating the description. So it is rather easy to change the look of a listing since you simple change the design.

Now Listing Designer cost 10 cents per listing. So it can be rather expensive since it is based on use if an items does not sell.

But if you compare 15 listings at 10 cents = $1.50 for listing designer, it is cheaper than the Auctiva plan.

The issue with Listing Designer is that the number of designs is limited (106). It seems like they changed them since the last time I looked but I could be mistaken. (I am looking now using Preview so there is no charge.)

There are a lot of free eBay templates out there for use with eBay listings tools like the online Sell Your Item form or Turbo Lister.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply