Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I pay for thee item you have already sent us? I think the Visa we gave you is inactive. Ruth

You sent us the movie King of the Jungle but you did not receive your payment. Could you please contact me and let me know because I will give the account number that does work and because I do not like to receive things that are not paid for. Ruth R...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"This item has not had any sales in the last 16 months, please consider revising it"

I get this text beside many of my listings....."This item has not had any sales in the last 16 months, please consider revising it" ........ I check into each of these listings and they all have had recent sales...1 month ago, 2 months ago, even up t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program?

Can you search items and eliminate those sellers who use Global Shipping Program? If not available how would the Ebay community request that this option be put in place with EBAY?

email a PDF format file

Hi. How can I email a PDF format file without being rejected by ebay?Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is this new import charge being added to a purchase when paying?

I have found recently that on checkout an import charge is being added. Doesn't seem right if when I pick it up at the post officeI get charged again. As far as I am concerned if I pay the import charge that fee should be taken care of. Is this anoth...

My sold items are not showing up on EBAY.CA when they are sold , they are just showing up on .COM

My sold items are not showing up on EBAY.CA when they are sold , they are just showing up on EBAY.COM so i am unable to print shipping labels from ca and have to go into my paypal seperatley to do so. Is this happening to anyone else.Tammy

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

invoicing problems

A buyer bought a lot of 4 pair shoes and paid right away the total amount of $36.00. She messaged me to say she did not want one of the pairs so to not bother sending it. Because the shipping weight was lighter and I kept one of the pairs, as a court...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing ps4 preorder

does anyone have a problem listing ps4 for sale, as a preorder. i put in 30 business days handling time but still can't list it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import charges on items bought in Canada from US

Why are Canadian buyers being asked to pay 42-48% import charges on items they buy from some sellers in the US? Why is this levied by some US sellers and not all? Who receives this money? Why was this initiated? Why are import charges not levied on p...

Bought an item (pre ordered game), can't get my refund and ebay isn't doing anything

Hey So I bought an item a while ago and I contacted the seller that I do not want it anymore. He told me I would recieve a refund but it's been two weeks and I never have (payed through paypal). I sent an email to ebay about this and they haven't res...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How much will this cost in total? I've never used ebay before

Hi, I'm planning on buying a second video card. I found one but I have no idea how much it will cost me in total. I've never bought anything from accross the border unless it had a Canadian site. So i have no idea how shipping and brokerage fees work...

Can't purchase items

I've been trying to buy a couple of games from seller "pnpgames" for the last 3 days now. When I click BUY IT NOW, it takes me to a "Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time." I've sent them an email and they told me th...

Selling two items to one buyer

Selling two items to one buyer: when it asks # of lots and the # items per lot, do I put 2 for both of them? Thanks.

Resolved! How to purchase thin breathable clothes on eBay?

Any advice on how to search eBay in order to find lightweight, breathable, wrinkle-resistant, not accumulating static electricity clothes (pants, shirts with pockets)? And another question: is it possible to refine search for low-cut(low sit?) pants,...

Why when I click on 'See all matching items from international sellers' it shows all the listings again instead of just these ones?

There is nothing more frustrating than going through XX number of listings in my searches only to find the 'See all matching items from international sellers' at the end. When you click on it it does not just show you these listings but ALL the ones ...

Cheapest way to send a small item from Canada?

I'm going to be sending Sakura solid markers out. They weigh about 0.054kg each and I will be shipping it in one of those 11cm x 18cm kraft envelopes (the one with bubble wrap as the inner layer).I calculated the shipping on the Canada Post website a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer hasn't paid or responded to my email...can I relist my item?

Hello all, I sold a shirt on eBay that was sold on Thursday 10 October. It sold for $810CAD - it was initially being bid on sensibly and then suddenly spiked in price. I assumed the buyer had made an error in bidding and emailed them regarding this. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving

If I am not at home when my package arrives, where is it sent to for me to pick it up?

I dint receive my package till now??

Well this is my first time I have bought something on eBay,a cover for my phone I went for the cheapest and bought the seller told would receive it in 20-25 days ,but have not I contacted him and he replied saying that it is been reached my country a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.