Turbo Listing.. what to expect with fees on Listing Promotion

Hi,

I hope I make sense with my question/concern..

I just started with Turbo Listing. For the last almost 2 years I have been relisting as bulk 200 at at time on free listing promotions ONLY. Normally for fixed price they say I pay about $10 in fees, after I click submit it will cross this out and say $0.00 instead.

So with the promotion that is going on now, I am just wondering what will happen if I were to relist 5,000+ auctions at once, if they charge me the fees, and then credit then back to me, or if it will show up as $0.00 right away, or after I click submit.

Any help or screen caps maybe of what it looks like when you actually relist your auctions would be helpful. I cannot list this promotion, but hoping maybe a future one. Which is why I got Turbo Listing for the first time so all my auctions wouldn't get deleted after 60 days, I was told by sometone that this will save all my listings forever. So I wouldn't have to start them all again by scratch.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you have been invited to the current promotion - auction format only - and you list under the User ID receiving the invitation, you account will not be charged for the first 50,000 auction listings.  The fee information shown in Turbo Lister is irrelevant.

Fron: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2013/0817/50KZIF.html

Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

"this will save all my listings forever."

"forever" is a big word. 

Basically, the information in stored in a program called Turbo Lister in the memory of your computer.  If something goes wrong with your hard drive and you do not have a back up, "forever" will not last long.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply