Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

why is my wish list reusing to allow deletions?

In the past two days no pictures of items on watch list are showing and I can not delete anything. My computer anti-virus claims everything is all right. Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this? It's extremely annoying. maryenka123

how to add view counter

never listed before but know items feature view counters.Would they appear automatic if visitors look at ad or what to do to get feedback on # views\?

more item to buy

how can i buy the same item , i bought few months ago and it's not on ebay anymore?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! PayPal shipping to the U.S. using expedited shipping is not allowing me to print out the label.

But it did allow me to send out a Canadian parcel via expedited shipping today. I'm beginning to think that maybe I screwed up a parcel to the U.S. and PayPal is saying no more. But why not just email me and explain what happened. I don't understand....

Resolved! How can I loose an auction within the last 4 seconds of the bidding time?

Items of collectible items that are more rare are taken from my bidding in the last 4 seconds of the auction. The bidders alway have a high number behind their "star" or are "private bidders". It has happened enough that I'm feel defeated from the be...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I placed a bid on an item and realize the seller does not ship to canada

I recently placed a bid on an item and am the highest bidder. The auction has not closed but I now realize the seller does not ship to Canada. I sent the seller a message but have not heard back. I have offered to pay shipping charges. Any suggestion...

Purchases list having problems

Is any one else having problems with their purchases list? I have items missing, pages hang up constantly. Some pages work and some don't. Been happening for a number of days now.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to change search words for my item?

Hello,I have listed an item but when I "test" search, it will only appear if I search on its exact name, not a category where others show up. How can I fix this?Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bug - Vacation does not affect Delivery Estimate

I wanted to take Friday off but did not want to completely loose the traffic. The only people affected would be ones who shop between now and tomorrow noon. Placed store in vacation mode with return on 29th, allow to buy. Unfortunately, it did not wo...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Immediate payment items being bought without payment

I am a little confused about how immediate payment works. I've been trying to sell a laptop for a while, but have been consistently getting buyers who don't want me to finish the transaction through ebay and then refusing to communicate afterward, wh...

“Multiple Fatalities” as Via Rail Train, City Bus collide in Ottawa

Police report “multiple fatalities” in a collision involving a Via Rail train and a city bus in Ottawa.Fire officials say at least five people on the bus are confirmed dead, but no further information on the victims was immediately available.The coll...

Buying stamps

I'm looking to buy stamps to use and not to collect. The stamps available in my city are basic, and I want different types. There's so many available on ebay but its selling at collector price, is there anywhere I can get stamps at face value or less...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stopping Listing

I'm stopping listing until this place is running properly! -The pictures issue -Link now gone to the community boards -Weird listing glitches like inability to input UPC codes during catalog seach (It says the search will be done by Product ID in pla...

Why is the "Report Item" system down for over a month?

I've been wanting to report a seller who is continuously shill bidding his auctions! It's so obvious that he's doing ths because I keep getting outbid by a 0 feedback buyer. When I let the shill bidder win, the guy ended up posting the same item agai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opening a premium store ebay.ca or ebay.com?

I'm in the process of deciding to open a premium store and I'm wondering if there are any advantages, differences, disadvantages, etc., based on whether you open the subscription on ebay.com or ebay.ca? Thanks for whatever insight you provide.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How come I have no access when the seller tells me he has opened his listings to all world?

I found a way to communicate with the seller on eBay Com I am on ebay.ca The seller tells me he has opened his settings to sell worldwide and also ships worldwide.He sells the same items that some chinese stores that i have no problems accessing sell...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.