Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Holding out on feedback to retaliate??

I'm more of a buyer than a seller and I notice a few people won't give feedback untill I, the buyer, leave positive feedback. Do sellers do this so they can retaliate on me if I'm not happy with there product/shipping etc? If this is the case why not...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I AM LISTED IN THE WRONG COMMUNITY

i am in the united states but the canadian symbol is at the top of this page and things i do show up in the canadian community why??? thank you Roma Reed

Shipping costs from Canada

I am thinking of selling a jean jacket internationally, I folded it in a large envelope and went to Canada Post to get an idea of how much it would cost to ship. The cost was high $40s (depending on destination) just to ship it ground! The mail perso...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Launches New Best Offer Program for Negotiating Prices

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJune 26, 2013 eBay has launched a new program called Best Offer Beta, available in certain categories. eBay's current Best Offer program allows shoppers to make an offer on listings where the seller offers the feature....

Problem with a seller

I bought 2 items from a seller on ebay, the shipped my items to a wrong address which i dont know how they messed that up, i only have 1 address. they are refusing to ship to my correct address and refusing to give me a full refund for the items

Resolved! Why is item marked shipped by eBay when it is not shipped?

I'm dealing with a seller who has not communicated anything. 4 days after I paid for the auction, they transmitted the shipping information to Canada Post. eBay marks the item as shipped and Canada post says the item hasn't been received. Why is the ...

how can I remove question notices without responding.

I get alot of harasment in the style of those red question notices.I would like to remove the red notice warning without responding to the question.How can i do that without ending and relisting the item.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

are you allowed to sell vhs tapes as blanks?

Hi, I was Wondering if you are allowed to sell dubbed vhs tapes as blanks or not as i see mutiple users doing this and they are doing quite well any help with this matter would be greatly appeciated.

Running out of time, requested expedited shipping on a BIN purchase but slow response, can i retract

I purchased a BIN item that I need for next Friday. I have not yet paid as I requested the cost for expedited shipping. I have now sent 3 emails over the past three days and I am running out of time (also my shipping options are steadily getting more...

order and receive

I have ordered 3 item on E-BAY, my receive date is SEP/25 and today is SEP/27 still do not received any item or inform about my my receives, i tried to contact the seller and eBay but I can't, what can't i must to do on the next step? any ideal can h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Link to Community on eBay.ca

As of this morning, there is no link to Community on the top right-hand page of My eBay or even simply eBay.ca. I had to google eBay.ca Community Discussion Boards to get here and then added a bookmark. I don't see the link anywhere else on the page....

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

When is it too late for a refund?

Just curious: If a Buyer admits to sending an item back AFTER the stated return policy (e.g. 10 days instead of within the stated 7 days), is the Seller obligated to give a refund?

what has happened to the CD catalogue with all the prefilled information?

what has happened to the CD catalogue with all the prefilled information? was a fairly large catalogue. did search for bruce springsteen and only one CD was available. few weeks ago there were 75+. called ebay CS and agent totally ignorant of the cat...

how do i change my country and language

my ebay page now says i an english with a canadian flag on top of page near where it says my ebay , how do i change it to english and american flag

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer shipping question

If I, as a seller, have a listing with Best Offer, and I get an offer......say I sell a 200 dollar item with 30 dollar shipping, the offer comes in stating 150. If I accept that, would they also be paying the 30 dollar shipping charge stipulated in t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

item duration

What is the minimum duration for listing an item? We are looking to list 1 item per day for 31 days. This is for charity and we are looking for an online auction site that will facilitate this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

can a seller require contact outside of ebay before allowing a bid?

I came across a listing with an invalid ebay listing number that reuires buyers to contact a gmail address before bidding http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Snap-Verus-Diagnostic-Scanner-EEMS323-Version-13-2-/161115832289?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item2583...

Message telling me I didn't win on item I wasn't even bidding on!!??

I recieved an email tonight letting me know I lost the bidding on a pair of ladies size 9.5 Saucony running shoes. Only thing is I didn't bid on them at all!! I do wear that size and that brand, and I've bought some before on ebay but not in a long t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Positive experience with Paypal - What???

I have to say that after I dealt with the woman who took my call today, Paypal could use a few more of her. I lost a claim against me because I was foolish enough to send surface mail with no tracking so as to make the shipping cheaper for the buyer....

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.