Turbolister backup

Hello,  

I have problems getting TL to complete the backup process.  I leave the compact files box checked, and it does this before beginning, but then seems to get hung up somewhere near the end of the process.   The completion bar appears to be at the end but TL  just keeps spinning its wheels.  If I cancel the backup and check my backup files, I only have a file ending in .imb which I think is my photos? but no longer have a file ending in .tlb like I used to have when the system worked for me.  Any help is gratefully accepted. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Turbolister backup

I've had this happen before with 5000 plus listings,,(I got a computer just for E-Bay) found that if I just it let it run it's course,,may take hour,,it will do a back up.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Turbolister backup

TL is not designed to handle a large number of files. It will bog down and in time crash. It is free, but you get exactly what you pay for, a very antiquated out of date program that needs a complete overhaul.

I have had 2 crashes this month and lost a lot of my data, as back ups don't do anything for the top inventory folders or templates. They just get lost.

I have decided to go with inkFrog open to see how it goes. It has issues as well, but at least it does not crash and have your data lost.

I am now stuck with doing an inventory to listings check to make sure it is correct.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply