Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to change shipping cost in closed auction

I want to change the shipping method and cost after the auction has closed to accomodate the buyer. How do I do that so thatthe invoice is correct and I get paid the proper payment?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Satisfaction about a pur chase

I buy a watch when i receive i note a missing screw behind and i told the sellerThe week after it begin to do codensation under the front glassI send picture to sellerAll i have to told me it dont use under showebut i never wrar it under dhower or ba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i come across coupons

Im a little upset that I pruchased an item being sold in my country and when the sales tax was applied it was converted into US dollars. I understand the one currency for everything but for my own sales tax also? is this fair?

how do i close my account

How do i close my account. i have been shopping on ebay for a long time. guess i didn't read the fine print. if something is "delivered" but you don't receive it, tough luck. so all the tlak about protection is bogus in my opinion. no onus on ebay, p...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Got an eCheck from user with 0 feedback, should I cancel it before it goes through?

Someone with 0 feedback paid for an item with an eCheck. I am nervous of this. I thanked them for their purchase but no reply. I've read on the net alot of scammers are doing this now in hopes you will send the item before the check clears. Since I h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I bid

I just want to bid on an item but can't find where to bid

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why doesn't ebay hold their bidders responsible for their bids like at a real auction house.

Ebay has to start holding bidders accountible for their actions! as soon as you win your bid or accept an offer it should automaticly be takenout of your paypal account or credit card it's completely bs all the non paying bidders out their

unbid something

Is there a way to end your bid if you are top bidder and don't want the item anymore, I can't find anything to end a bid, thanks

my items are not showing on eBay.com but they do on ebay.ca

Hi, i list MTG cards to sell on ebay.com. My listing doesn't appear on ebay.com but it appears on ebay.ca I tried everything i could to fix it without success. i have a feeling that this message after i revise my listing impact the result, somewhat: ...

if I set up my online sale with E bay, will E bay provide me with interfulfillment and dropshipping?

I would like to know that is i set up my business with E baywill e bay help with interfulfillment also.Where do I store my products.Who maintains the inventory?Who shipd my products to the customer?Can I have an email of a customer care operater who ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have any other Canadian sellers experienced a decline in sales since late spring?

Hi there,I am listed as a top rated power seller on ebay and have feedback of 1049. I've been selling sporadically as a casual seller since the late 90's and do not have a store. I have noticed that sales have dropped quite dramatically since April, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

if been a seller,for over 90 days now and still,have not heard anything from eBay,as far as my sales

hello,i have been a seller for over 90 days now,and have,not heard anything from ebay,my selling practices are excellent,meet all the requirements,whats up with this,i have not made a withdrawl in 90 days,what shall i do,demitry.

I have listed a number of 9ct watches and they were immediately placed on line. While checking today

Hi, I have listed a number of 9ct Watches and they were immediatly placed on line. After a couple of days I stopped receiving hits and looked for my listings under 9ct watch and found they have been moved to CANADA ONLYCan this be corrected John

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Listing does not show a shipping cost for Jersey or Guernsey "countries". Why?

No shipping cost is displayed for Jersey and Guernsey "countries" in the eBay shipping cost when you have those countries as a "country" you ship to. This has been happening for 2-3 years and I always forget to bring it up with Kalvin. A message is d...

Should a seller mention a coin has been cleaned in the ad title?

I believe the fact that a coin has been cleaned should be mentioned in the title of the ad. In my opinion listing the info further down is nothing more than a seller hoping someone doesn't read down that far. It's not dishonest, but it sure isn't 100...

Archived Purchses

Looking to purchase a pair of boots, same as ones bought before on e-bay, but can not read size on them anymore. So I looked at my archived purchases but can only go back to 2011. How do I look for archived purchases BEFORE 2011?

Bought fake Galaxy S4 phone, no answer from seller

Hi, bought an Galaxy S4 phone on auction. But recently i found out that hte phone is not an S4, looks like one but smaller in size, different processor (same as in the S3 phone), lower resolution on screen, etc. Tried to contact seller but no answer....

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought an item that turned out to be fake. I can return for a full refund, but have to pay return

I bought an item, that turned out to be fake,I can return for a full refund, but have to pay return shipping. therefore I am still out $20 US, even though I paid through paypal. Haven't opened a case yet. (The first thing ebay tells you to do is cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay.ca priced in $US

An item I want to buy is on ebay.ca but is priced in $US, if I am in the same Canadian city as the item purchased/shipped why am I paying over $5 in exchange rate fees?Example, Item=US$49.99 in Ottawa Ontario, I live/ordered in Ottawa Ontario. Invoic...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian coins

Why do I only have 1574 items on english but I have 79,928 on french? This happened on Wednesday Sept.3. Was not like this before. Would like all items to be shown in english as it was before.

How can I delete a second eBay account that was neither activated, nor does it have a password?

I tried changing my e-mail address on my current account, but eBay said the new e-mail address I chose was already registered on a separate account. Obviously I didn't remember doing this, and had no idea what the password could be, so using the seco...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.