Two packages stuck

Good morning!

I have a couple packages that seem to be stuck in transit.

The first is a tracked packet to the US that has been "stuck" since April 28th...any ideas as to why?  States delivery should be May 4th.

The second is Xpresspost to Belfast, GB.  It is a chef set with measuring cups, rolling pin, pastry tools and a couple chefs knives.  It was shipped April 25th and is now "On Hold" , appears to be in customs in the destination country since May 6th.  Now what?

Should I contact the buyer and have them call customs?  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Two packages stuck

'tracked packet to the US"  Have you checked your tracking number on USPS website?

"..knives... to Northern Ireland" That may explain the hold at British Customs.  Yes, have the buyer contact their Customs Office.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Two packages stuck

'tracked packet to the US"  Have you checked your tracking number on USPS website?

"..knives... to Northern Ireland" That may explain the hold at British Customs.  Yes, have the buyer contact their Customs Office.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Two packages stuck

Thanks!

Ok, so the tracked packet was "out for delivery" on May 2, no update since then, but that's better news.

I emailed the buyer in Belfast.  The package was clearly marked "Chef's Prep Set"  it does have knives, but they are chef knives...we'll see what the buyer says...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Two packages stuck

Buyer contacted me from Belfast.  He said he just had to go pick it up because he was not at home when it arrived.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply