Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

won an auction and never received an invoice. No response from seller. Item relisted,new name

Won auction Dec 23/13. Did not receive invoice. No response from seller. Item now relisted under new seller name. New seller just registered on ebay Jan.2/14. Obviously the same person trying to hide identity. Repeated attempts to contact and no resp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am trying to find a link where I can 'complain' about the shipping rates to Canada.

I've been on eBay for several years and have made many purchases, mostly from the U.S.Lately the cost of shipping has gone through the roof. I have discussed this with sellers who tellme the U.S. Postal Service no longer does parcels !? Everyone is '...

Resolved! Seller is threatening to block me

I left a neutral feedback for a seller, who shipped my item 16 days after receiving my payment. I think, such a delay deserves an explanation or apologies, which would be sufficient for me. The seller, however, sent me a message after I left the feed...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

An eBay Seller's Guide to Cassini Search

By AnonymousEcommerceBytes.comJanuary 05, 2014 eBay sellers who work every day in the trenches have unique insight into what works and what doesn't when it comes to online marketplace selling. Today, an eBay seller who wishes to remain anonymous shar...

I have been waiting for an item from since Sept-20-2013 & now still waiting! What now?

have been contacting her via email but to this day Jan-6-2014 haven't received the item.!. She says she has sent it,&doesn't understand what happened! Now it's been more than 45 days & cannot retrieve a refund! I also cannot give feedback b/c it's be...

Resolved! I can not see purchases past 60 days

I am unable to see any purchases past 60 days and I am having difficulty receiving several (9) items from one store. I was offered a return but I need to be able to see the products I paid them for first. I have tried everything on this site to see u...

World War II German Militaria and Memorabilia

I am a collector of World War II memorabilia. I am in my 40's and my father, who served for 29 years got me started collecting when I was nine. I am puzzled by Ebay's policy in which a user cannot post badges and medals and sorts displaying the swati...

Resolved! How to add a seller to saved search

In the ebay mobile app (android) I have a few favorite sellers saved under "Saved seller" page. Some of those sellers, not all, also appear in in the "Saved search" page. How do I get all of my "Saved sellers" to appear in the "Saved search" page. I ...

I received my items but one of them is not the right one, I tried to contact the seller but no answe

Hello, I made a purchase with I received my items but one of them is not the right one. I tried to contact the seller but their email and customer desk is not working. What should I do? I ordered 2 pieces of the item below but I receieved 1 piece of ...

foolish sellers with your .99 auctions in sports collectables

when a baseline price has been set why would a seller go any less then that? I'll tell you why.. greed. to sell their items at a lower price than the next guy as fast as they can no matter how far they drive the values down. as long as you garage sal...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kelloggs deception

Likely employees are aware of this. As always read the fine print. Fake BlueberriesWho would have thought Kellogg's or Betty Crocker products deceiving? Watch for yourself. Here is the link and please watch it and send it to your friends. http://natu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"second chance" option available ?

Is there still a "second chance" option available to sellers to offer an identical item to 'runner-up bidders"?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost summary on watch list inaccurate

Hi, I have noticed that in my watch list, the shipping cost listed is not accurate. When I click on the listing the shipping cost is almost always higher. It appears that in the watch list it is not recognizing my location, but when I open the listin...

salut, hi, i have a selling limit and i want to remove it

hi i having a problem with a shipping so i pay ebay and give money back to the buyer but him still having a **bleep**ing selling limit I BUY A **bleep**ING STORE FOR 1 YEARS AND I CANT SELL NOTHING THIS IS A REAL JOKE IT WILL BE REALLY APPRECIED IF Y...

Why does a seller have the right to retaliate

Find it difficult to understand why a seller has the right to refuse a buyer, because the buyer pointed out a defect in the description of a article purchased. Answer would be appreciated.

google is evil

Google is not what they seem and claim, as far fetched as it sounds USG or MS may be less evil than Google and even though Microsoft openly proclaims evilness (LIVE spells EVIL from the back) and openly cooperates with USG on eavesdropping your Skype...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.